CHAPTER 9:MOVE ON?

Lisa's POV:
I was crying again while running then my unnies caught me.

Yah!lalisa manoban!where did you go?its the end of the show and you didnt come up on the stage?!!.jennie shouted angrily at me.

Mianhe unnie.i said then yeah they realize that i was just crying earlier.

Hey why did you cry?jennie said worried.

Its nothing unnie.i said showing a fake smile

Aish..lisa we know you,are we that stupid to realize that you just cried?.jisoo said worried.

Yeah lisa,and your nose and eyes are red and everybody will notice it.rose said

Can we just talk about it when we are already in our dorm unnies?i said then they nodded.

-------

We are now on the dorm and after that i taked a bath and changed my clothes.

I walked to the living room and i saw them sitting seriously and staring at me then jisoo unnie signaled me to sit so i sitted to the couch besides chaeyoung.

So tell us what happende earlier.jennie said seriously

I gulped and i started saying the truth.

I caught jungkook kissing eunha.i said and they were shocked.

WHAT THE??

JUNGKOOK IS A TWO TIMER!

HE DESERVES TO GO TO HELL!!

i was tired of their screams then rose asked.

So what did you do after that?rose said

I..i broke up with him unnie.i said and they were shocked again like everytime they hear something new they will get shocked.

Did you let him explain?.jennie said and i shook my head.

I was filled by anger so i didnt let him to explain.i said

Well my advice to you is that you should have let him explain.jisoo said

But its now done unnie and i have enough of him,and may i excuse myself because i will get my beauty rest now.i said and i left them in the living room.

I was laying down in my bed..crying because of the pain and it hurts.and jisoo unnie is right i should have let him explain so i can understand what happened.

Lisa move on,its not like he is the only man in this world right?.i said to myself.

I opened my phone and i saw me and jungkook on the wallpaper and i was crying again.

Jungkook..i..still..love..you.i thought while staring at the wallpaper.

because of my crying i fell asleep.

jungkook's POV:
we were now on our dorm and yeah my hyungs are still here comforting me,giving me advice and saying good words to me.

you should now move on jungkook.hoseok said while hugging me then taehyung and jimin came and hugged me.

dont worry jungkook your wife is here.taehyung said then jimin slapped his hands.

stop taehyung,jungkook is mine!.jimin shouted and they keep on arguing and because of that i left them and go to my bedroom leaving them arguing there.

i layed on my bed then somebody opened the door.

hyung what are you doing here?i said to namjoon hyung.

let's talk of what happened.he said and he sitted on the bed.

so tell me.he said seriously

remember when you shouted at me and i ignore you because i saw eunha?i said then he nodded.

i was begging her to stop ruining my relationship with lisa but she kissed me and i was shocked then lisa caught me kissing her and after that we broke up.i said then i was crying again.

dont worry jungkook,we hyungs are here for our maknae.he said then hugged me.

thankd hyung.i said

you should move on.he said

but i cant just move on hyung,i love her and it hurts my heart.i said to him.

maybe someday you will move on but now i will give you space to think okay?.namjoon hyung said and i nodded and he left the room.

i just layed down on the bed and i was thinking about lisa..i cant just give up yet because i love her but my brain is saying that i should move on but my heart says that i cant move on because i still love her.

sorry,lisa,iam sorry but i love you..