CHAPTER 11 PART 2

lisa's POV:

THE next three days...

YAH YOU THREE GO PACK YOUR THINGS NOW WE'RE GOING TO A VACATION!!!.jisoo unnie shouted at us in excitement.

yes unnie.we all said in unison.

unnie but it's only 4am.rose pouted like a kid

yes unnie i need some beauty sleep.jennie said as she agreed with chaeyoung.

BUT THE FLIGHT IS ON 5AM!!!SO PACK UP NOW OR I'LL LEAVE YOU!.jisoo unnie shouted at us so we obeyed and quickly go to our rooms to take a bath and pack our things up.

well we have a vacation because sajangnim told us that we need to take a break to our career so will go to hawaii yes!!my wish camed true!!.

i taked a bath and changed into my clothes and looked into the mirror.

yes this is it.i thought to myself and i started packaging my things to my package bag.

LALISA PLEASE QUICKLY IT'S 4:12 AM!.jisoo shouted at me while outside my room.

YEAH UNNIE I WILL!.i shouted back and continued packaging my bag.

someone knocked on my door.

come in please!.i shouted and it revealed rose.

lisa do you have some extra hoodies there?.she asked

yes unnie you wanna borrow?.i said then she nodded.

i gaved her  my black hoodie and she smiled at me.

thank you lalice.she said

okay unnie go quickly before jisoo unnie's mouth starts to speed up.i said then we both laughed.

after a few minutes we are all finished of packaging our bags.

are you ready girls?.jennie unnie asked.

YES!.we shouted in unison.

then let's go no time to loose it's 4:30.jisoo said to us then we nodded.

Jungkook's POV:

iam so excited today like iam really really am,you know why?because we're going to have a vacation in hawaii,yasss i can do a photoshoot of my hyungs there.

well we are busy taking something,busy preparing,we don't care if we shout to each other.

hyung can you pass my towel?.taehyung said to jimin.

okay here it is!.jimin shouted.

jin hyung do you have some extra jackets there?.yoongi asked

yes here it is.jin said 

hoseok please pass me my water.namjoon said to hoseok

okay here it is just go quick.he said then straight at his room probably to fix some other things.

while me on the other hand,currently watching them shout to each other,because iam finished and iam the one to wake them up.

hey jungkook,will you not fix yourself?.jimin asked while fixing his hair.

iam already finished hyung,iam just waiting for all of you.i said

okay.he said and left

COME ON GUYS WE JUST HAVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE FLIGHT!.jin shouted at us because he is finished packing his clothes or his things.

we are finish now.we all said in unison

okay are you ready?.hoseok asked us

yes fighting!!!.we all shouted then we left our dorm.