chapter 1 part 4

My school day is over guys so now i can give you this part and now here it is.and thanks for reading it really means a lot to me.so this is it!!

Lisa's POV:
As i came back to our dorm,i saw them running to my direction.

Lisa!where did you go?jisoo exclaimed

Yah!lisa your making us worried!!jennie screamed at me like a beast for the first time.

My gosh lisa do not do that again.rose said with a worried voice.

Sorry unnies,it's just i kinda need some fresh air so i decided to stroll on the park.i said to them smiling while there face looks like crashed by a car.

Well we will let it slide this time,but next time don't do that again okay?jennie said worried

What time is it?i said to them

It's already 6:30 and you have lefted us in the building for 2 hours so we decided to go to the dorm.jisoo said while staring at me with a wide eyes

Let's just forgive lisa she's our cute little maknae without her we will be like no souls.rose said with a calm voice

Well few hours later we ate and we already go to sleep since it's 9:30 pm and we'll attend MMA's next week.so i opened my room door and throw myself at the bed.but i cannot stop thinking about jungkook,he is cute.
My gosh lisa stop this.i said to myself.
Well i checked out my phone and yeah i saw a notification from the group chat.
Gosh..they are not asleep yet?i said.so i just checked it out.

blackpink GC:

jichujisoo:hello guys was up?

parkchaeng:your not sleeping unnie,you waked me up because of the notification.

jenduekieunnie:gosh guys we can chat tommorow iam sleeping.

jichujisoo:where's lisa?

parkchaeng:she is asleep i think or just watching as fight here?

jichujisoo:lisa i know your here

jenduekieunnie:if you don't sleep unnie i guess no more chickens for you!

jichujisoo:sorry jennie ok bye guys!

then i closed the phone and started laughing because of jisoo unnie then suddenly i slept.