CHAPTER 10 part 4

[a/n]

was up!was up!guys!author nim is back!!!

and oh my gosh guys thank you for the 1k reads of this book we finally made it.1k reads for 3 months and iam so happy about it!!thank you for all the support and love and for reading this book.so because of that i will give you this chapter.

kasamnida!!

jungkook's POV:

i woke up early in the morning as i hear someone shouted at my ear.

JEON JUNGKOOK!!YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!!.taehyung shouted at my ear that made me stand up.

hyung why do you need to shout?.i said to him

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW ON DANGER SO STAND UP AND GO TO THE LIVING ROOM!!.he shouted angrily at me before he left.

i was shock because that's the first time taehyung shouted at me angrily.did i do anything?

i standed up and cleaned my bed and yeah brush my teeth and washed my face.

after that i go to the living room seeing them on the couch with a serious face.

what is it hyung?.i said to them as i sitted besides jimin.

i told you to becareful.namjoon said as he showed me his phone.

bts jungkook and gfriend eunha caught kissing.are they dating?

last yesterday an army or a bts fan caught eunha kissing jungkook,and after that the fans are shocked and had some random or mixed feelings about this,just last year there was an article told that jungkook and lisa are dating but yg and bighit confirms that they had never date and maybe it's just lookalike.

are you confused?me too.

what are your thoughts about this?

after reading that i just remembered yesterday that eunha kissed me,but i don't like it and it angers me that i slapped her on the face,good thing that no one or the sasaeng fan already left.

so tell us jungkook,are you a two timer?.jimin said to me

no hyung,iam not.i said offended

then what is this?,what is this article?,first is lisa then now eunha?seriously jungkook what the fuck.yoongi hyung said to me mad.

she kissed me forcefully and i don't like it hyung,i promise.i said to them

maybe that is the reason why lisa left you.taehyung said loudly that make me angry

what do you say?!.i shouted at him then he smirked.

if you really love lisa you will not do that thing.he said

i agree with taehyung,and now we need to release a statement again.jin said

so your not believing me.i said to them

it's not that we don't believe you jungkook,it's because this will create a big comotion again.namjoon said

yes jungkook,we already warned you about this,and we are not the only one who will get hurt.hoseok said to me

what do you mean hyung?.i said to him then yoongi hyung smirked

seriously?!!you don't know?!!OH MY GOSH JUNGKOOK your such a fool.yoongi hyung said to me then i became angry that i shouted at him.

JUST TELL ME WHO THE FUCKING PERSON IS!!.i shouted angrily to him then i saw my hyungs are shocked including yoongi.

lisa manoban.jin said and i was a fool that i didn't realize it again.

we treat her as a sister kook and we know that she still loves you then you make her heart broken again.taehyung said to me sadly then a tear fell on my eye.

don't cry jungkook,we are here iam just angry to you because you don't know about it.yoongi hyung said to me as he comforted me.

hyung is right,we are here,we will face the problem with you because we are brothers.taehyung said then all my hyung pulled me into a hug.

hyungs iam so sorry,i should have been becareful.i said as i felt myself crying

that's ok,we do mistakes too and we are here to protect our beloved maknae.hoseok said happily

but lisa..i know right?i broked her heart again and i need to apologize but what to apologize?

i have been not so becareful,iam so angry of eunha for destroying my life.

lisa will you hold on?i...iam sorry.

....mianhe

lisa's POV:

i was just crying on my bedroom because of yesterday,the news,the articles between them.i...i can't take it it hurts on the inside.

i was just laying on my bed crying non stop then someone opened the door.

lisa ahmmm...can we talk.chaeyoung said to me as she closed the door.

oh yes unnie.i said while wiping my tears then she smiled and sitted on my bed.

lisa i know it hurts and you don't moved on yet but can you please eat for your health?.she said worried.

i know unnie but it fucking hurts.i said as i started to cry again.

i know it hurts on the inside but don't worry we are here for you.she said as she hugged me.

unnie iam such a fool you know,iam so stupid that i fell in love with the wrong person and he always hurted my feelings.i said while crying

he left me,he left me for that girl,am i not enough unnie?i thought he will still stay and hold on and not give up for loving me.i added

of course your enough lisa,amybe this isn't just the right time for you to fall in love.she said then she smiled.

your right unnie.i said

but can you do me a favor unnie?.i said to her

what is it liz?.she said

can you give me some time then i will go downstairs to eat.i said then she smiled.

of course maknae,just call me if you need something.she said and i nodded then she left.

oh gosh,why life is so unfair to me?do i really deserve this?.

I say that I'll erase you

But the truth is that I can't let you go yet                                           

                                              -lisa

How much longer do I have to wait
How many more nights do I have to stay awake
To see you

To meet you..        -jungkook