Where is he?

Ladybug followed Chat out of the bar, but he was already gone. She ran past the blizzard, through a hallway with crystals planted everywhere, and slowed to a walk, holding her arms.
--
(Play the music now, if you want to..)
--
"Where could he be?" Ladybug asked herself.
Ladybug jumped when she heard a voice next to her, but she was looking in the wrong place.
There was a flower, whispering what she had said, over and over.
"Chat?" She asked.
"Chat?"
The flower repeated. Ladybug continued. Hopefully, if he comes across that flower, he'll know that she's looking for him.
"Chat? Where are you?" Ladybug yelled out, only to have whispers talk back to her.
"Promise you won't laugh."
"I won't laugh, I promise!"
A pair of flowers caught her attention. They didn't repeat her words. She followed the familiar voices.
"I wish to climb to the top of this mountain, and the barrier is destroyed forever!"
Ladybug hurried past the flowers.
"I'm going to destroy the barrier."
Ladybug stopped.
She went up close to the flower, but didn't hear anything.
"Why aren't you repeating? That was Chat, wasn't it?!" She begged, wanting to hear what he said to the flower.
"That was Chat, wasn't it?"
Ladybug just kicked some dust on the flower, and left.
Chat, you dumb cat.
"Chat? Chat, answer me please! Chat Noir!"
Marionette took off her mask, and wiped her eyes, refusing it to be tears, it was just some sparkles got in her eyes!
(Yeah right)
She put the mask back on.
"Tiki, how can I find him? How can this place be so huge?"
"Marionette, this mountain can go anywhere! It could go deeper underground, or make it a Mountain chain and you have a place like this! But, there's so many twists and turns that I-"
There was a large cracking sound upahead.
"Chat! Was that you? Was that cataclysm?" Mari yelled, but to no answer. The path led her to some bridges.
She looked down to see an abyss staring back at her.
She then remembered how they got here. She stumbled a bit, but caught a wooden post.
(Flashback in next chapter)
Marionette continued on.
----
(Stop the music, if you please!)
----
Suddenly, blue spheres on the ground started to form. They surrounded her, until Spears shot upward from them, then they then faded away.
"Stop right there, human!"