En Guarde Kitty

Chat extended his Baton and blocked Undyne's attack. Ladybug threw her yo-yo at her spear, and yanked it from her hands. Ladybug catches the spear, and pointed it towards Undyne.
"It'll be a lot harder to defeat us without a spear!" Ladybug said.
"Looks like someone's going spear fishing." Chat said, and Ladybug sighed while Undyne had her own suspicious grin.
"And it'll be even harder to defeat me when you have nothing but a child's toy!" Undyne said, and the spear Ladybug was holding disappeared into thin air while dozens of spears formed behind Undyne.
"Looks like the fish are biting back, we have to think of something quick!" Chat said, spinning his baton, deflecting the incoming spears.
"Alright, Lucky Charm!" Ladybug called, and threw her yo-yo into the air, and what came down, was confusing.
"A boomerang? What is this supposed to mean?" Ladybug asked herself.
"Either you're turning around your feelings to me, or I'm the one spinning along with my baton." Chat winked, then quickly hit a spear, which disappeared.
Ladybug looked around, and saw nothing to use for the boomerang.
Ladybug just threw it at Undyne, but it just whirred around her.
"Theres nothing you can do to protect yourselves!" Undyne said.
"Ladybug! Look out!" Chat yelled, and Undyne threw a yellow spear towards her. But, instead of going through it's normal path, it turned around and came towards her back. Ladybug didn't have time to react, all she could do was-
Clank!
The boomerang collided with the yellow spear, sending it in a different path. Ladybug quickly used her yo-yo to retrieve the boomerang and set it on her belt.
"Run!" Ladybug said, grabbing Chats hand until he took off running beside her.
"Well that came in handy." Chat said.
"Yeah, but the fight isn't over yet!" Ladybug said, and they turned the corner to see a giant screen that showed letters.
W⃣E⃣L⃣C⃣O⃣M⃣E⃣ T⃣O⃣ H⃣O⃣T⃣L⃣A⃣N⃣D⃣!!!
(If you can't read the letters, they say 'Welcome To Hotland!!!')
"Hotland? What kind of a place could that be?" Ladybug asked.
"Well, you might know this place well because you seem pretty hot." Chat said.
Ladybug sighed. "Maybe we both do because you seem pretty hot- headed."
Chat pouted, but there was no time to argue because Undyne caught up to them.
"You can't escape this easily! When I get my hands on you i swear ill-"
Beep, Beep!
Ladybugs yo-yo phone rang. She picked it up cautiously and answered.
"Hello..?" She asked.
"HUMAN!"