THE PRESTIGIOUS, POPULAR....

(If you can't read the third word on the title, the full title is 'THE PRESTIGIOUS, POPULAR...')
---------------------
"Hi Sans. I'm Ladybug!" Marionette introduced herself as her hero identity.
"You're the first human to come here in a while." Sans said, putting his hand back into his blue jacket pocket.
"Really? We're not the first ones? Where are the others?"
Marionette asked, hoping to find out how these people have been living down here.
Sans looked away.
"Heh, you probably wouldn't wanna know..
Anyway! You're gonna have to watch out for my brother, Papyrus."
"Papyrus? I've never heard a name like that before! This place is so interesting!" Marionette said, wanting to find out more about this, 'Papyrus'.
"He's a human hunter. He's dedicated to find and capture any human that comes down here. Then he'll be in the royal guard. That's his lifelong dream." Sans explained.
"H..human.. hunter?"
"Nah, don't worry about it. He wouldn't hurt a fly." Sans said, was Marionette mishearing him?
"I think he's coming, this way. Don't worry, he made the bars too wide to stop anyone."
Sans led Marionette through a bridge that had large posts, that were definitely too wide to stop anyone.
"Quickly, hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp."
Marionette sat behind a small blue lamp, just her size to block her view. She peeked so she could see what was going on.
"Sup, bro?" Asked Sans. A shadow emerged from behind the trees, showing a very tall skeleton with a red scarf.
"You KNOW what's 'sup' BROTHER! It's been EIGHT DAYS and you STILL haven't RECALIBRATED. YOUR. PUZZLES!" Papyrus yelled, his voice echoing throughout the caves system.
"You just STAND OUTSIDE your STATION! What ARE you even DOING?!?!"
"Staring at this lamp. It's pretty cool. Do you wanna look?"
Sans asked Papyrus. I hid back behind the lamp. Was he selling me out?!
"NO! I don't have TIME for THAT!! What if a HUMAN comes through HERE?!?! I MUST be READY! I WILL be the ONE! I MUST be the ONE! I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN!! Then I, the GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESERVE. RESPECT, RECOGNITION, I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD! PEOPLE WILL ASK TO BE, MY, FRIEND? I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES EVERY MORNING."
Marionette stuck her tongue out at that. It seemed a little too gross for her taste.
"Hmm.. maybe this lamp will help you."
Marionette gritted her teeth. What is he doing?!
"SANS! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!! YOU LAZYBONES!! ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND BOONDOGGLE! YOU GET LAZIER AND LAZIER EVERY DAY!!"
"Hey, take it easy. I've gotten a ton of work done today.
A skele-ton."
Marionette face palmed. She wasn't sure if it was actually a person named Sans or Chat in disguise.
"SANS!!"
"C'mon, you're smiling."
"I AM AND I HATE IT. Sigh... WHY DOES SOMEONE AS GREAT AS ME... HAVE TO WORK SO HARD JUST TO GET SOME RECOGNITION..."
"Wow, sounds like you're really working yourself..."
Oh no.
"Down to the bone!"
Marionette couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"Ugh... I WILL ATTEND TO MY PUZZLES. AS FOR YOUR WORK... PUT A LITTLE MORE... 'BACKBONE' INTO IT! NYEHEHEHEHEJEHEHHEEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEJGDJEJSBWH"
(Sorry couldn't help myself there)
Marionette couldn't help but agree that they all didn't like that pun.
"HEH!"