The Ruins

Chat still had his eyes shut tight, waiting for any pain to come. But it never did.
"What a miserable creature, torturing such a poor, innocent... cat. And, spotted girl?" A lady said. Chat looked up. "What?" He said/asked.
He realized that he was staring at, not a person, but, a monster. Another monster. Chat hesitated.
"Ah, do not be afraid, young one. I am Toriel, Guardian of The Ruins. Please, follow me this way." Toriel beckoned. Chat carried a really drowsy Ladybug bridal style.
"M...Miss Toriel?" Chat asked, putting his best manners to the test.
"Yes, child?"
"W..when will.. Ladybug.. wake up? A.. and my name is Chat."
"Only time will tell, Chat. I know that flower very well, and have saved many children. I was late only once, and suffered the consequences. I wish I would have arrived sooner. That, I am sorry for." She said.
"Okay." Chat said.
~
"In the Underground, you will find many dangerous puzzles. Please do not try to solve them on your own. These puzzles are very old and might not work how you want them to."
~
"Oh, I must attend to some business. I will give you a CELL PHONE to contact me at any time. Do you wish for me to heal your friend, chat?"
Toriel asked. Chats arms were very tired.
"Yes, please!" Chat almost begged for her to do so.
"You will have to leave her with me, then. I will heal her in between my business, but you must stay here."
Toriel said.
"I'll do anything for her to feel better, so, I'll wait right here!" Chat said, handing ladybug to Toriel. Toriel handed Chat the CELL PHONE.
~
Chats ring beeped, and he detransformed.
"WHY DID YOU GIVE LADYBUG TO THAT THING?!" Plagg yelled at Adrien.
"She said that she was going to heal her! You're just grumpy since you have no cheese." Adrien poked plagg in the forehead.
"Grrr. Where is my Camembert anyway?" Plagg asked. "I don't have any." Adrien said.
"No... Camembert?"
"Yep. No more stinky cheese smell for a while." Adrien sighed. He missed not smelling like cheese.
"Wait, my cheese senses are going off. There's cheese.. THAT WAYY!" Plagg flew off into the ruins, where Adrien was strictly forbidden to go off into alone. Now, he had no choice.