Time Lapse Chapter!!

Marionette finished the conversation with Papyrus, and continued on her Journey.
She pet the dogs, and they seemed happy about that.
Then, she went through the Shocking Maze. Papyrus stomped his foot when Marionette tried to tell him.. "But the orb, I have to-"
"NO! NO! NO! YOU WILL NOT OUTSMART ME HUMAN, I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!"
~
Gauntlet of Deadly Terror...
"Wait, how did you get the dog up there?" She asked.
"NONE OF YOUR CONCERN! I WILL NOW ACTIVATE THE PUZZLE!"
Papyrus didn't activate the puzzle.
~
(I'm skipping to Snowdin. Gimme a break, I'm in a bad mood today. I might re write this part when I'm feeling better)
Marionette marveled at the decor in this town. A Christmas tree, Wreaths, and piles of snow! What could make this day any worse?
Marionette kept walking, from the town, to the middle of a blizzard. She reached the middle, where she saw a shadow, looming above her. It was Papyrus, standing in the middle of the storm, not phased by the storm at all.
(I'm changing Papyrus's dialogue)
"Human. It has seemed that, you refuse to fight me. You may have been taken by my charming looks, but to develop feelings for me. But, I cannot be your.. friend. I have duties! POWERFUL! PRESTIGIOUS! THATS PAPYRUS! THE NEWEST MEMBER.."
Marionettes soul appeared in front of her.
"OF THE ROYAL GUARD!"