'Hanging Out'

Chat was going around in circles trying to find his way around this place.
Then he heard a massive cracking noise, he followed it to see a monster in armor, looking down into an abyss.
"Wow, step back, you might fall!" Chat says. The monster turns around.
"Hey, I've never seen you around before, what's your name!" The monster says, pointing a blue spear at his throat.
"I-I'm Chat! Noir! Chat Noir!" I'm a.. I'm a shape shifting cat!"
Chat says, and Nyah's. Yes, he nyahd. "Well, Cat, I'm Undyne, Captain of the Royal Guard. I just had to eliminate a human. I'll be going down there to collect their soul." She says, and Chats ears drop. But, Ladybug and I.. we're the only humans down here so... "W..Wait!" Chat says.
"What is it, cat?"
"I.. uhh.. Papyrus! You know him, right?"
"Wait, Papyrus?! Did something happen?! Tell me now!!" Undyne grabbed Chats bell and lifted him off his toes.
"I..uh.. he, Sans, yeah, Sans said he.. he broke his leg!" Chat made up an excuse.
"He what?!?!" Undyne was off before Chat could answer. He doesn't have much time.

Ladybug POV
"Tikki.."
Marinette held the Kwami close. Marinettes leg is caught under loose boards from the bridge, and her body temperature is currently dropping from the water that comes from the surface.
"Ladybug!"
Chats echoes could be heard from above.
"Chat?"
Marinette closed her eyes when Chat landed in the water.
"Ladybug, hold on! I'll get you out!"
Chat moved boards until Ladybugs leg was free.

"Ladybug.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you like that!"
Chat held Ladybug close, trying to give her his body warmth.
He caressed her cold cheek, and he continued on, down the water path.
(I'm skipping Mad Dummy)

"oh... hi..."
Napstablook looks on.
"Chat gave ladybug a candy piece, and she is currently doing alright. Tiki has one too, and is ready for when Marinette needs to transform.
"Hi, ghost!" Chat says.
They pass waterfall until they come across a giant Stalagmite where Undyne is on the top.
"You... Cat! You lied to me!!" Undyne roared.
"Sorry..?" Chat said.
"Chat, what happened?!"
"You.. human! You're supposed to be dead! I SHOULDVE KILLED YOU!"
"Calm down, why do you want to kill me anyway?"
".."
"We need seven human souls to break the barrier. We only had six human souls until you fell down! We need that soul! Cat! Help me get her soul.."
"Well, Undyne, thing is.. I'm a human."
"..."
".."
"EN GUARDE!"
She yells, and the fight begins.