Camembert?

Adrien was about to walk over the supposedly deactivated trap, when they shot back up, just barely touching the front of his shoe. Adrien almost fell forward on them, but, recklessly flailing his arms saved him.
He wondered what was wrong with this puzzle. Toriel said that they were old, so maybe the mechanics broke? Or...
Adrien looked back to see the rock out of place, just behind the pressure plate.
"What did you do that for? Why did you move?!" Adrien confronted the rock, which was the weirdest thing he would ever have done in his lifetime.
"Oh, you wanted me to STAY there, huh? Man, you're giving me a real workout."
Adrien was going to have a very angry talk with the thing, but decided to get to Plagg first.
In the next room, sobbing could be heard. There was a slice of cheese on a table next to a small mouse hole in the wall. Plagg was sobbing in a puddle in his own tears.
"Plagg!" Adrien yelled, wondering why his kwami was sad.
"The..the cheese is so old it's stuck to the table! AND ITS NOT EVEN CAMENBERT!" Plagg complained while Adrien facepalmed.
Adrien managed to pry the cheese from the table, and gave it to Plagg. "Come on Plagg, we need to transform before we make it through this maze. Claws Out!" Adrien transformed into Chat Noir before Plagg was even half way done with the tough cheese. Chat caught the midair cheese and slipped it in his pocket for future use.
~
Marionette POV
Marionette woke up in bed, detransformed. She panicked. Where's Tiki? Where's Chat? Did he see her identity?
"Marionette!" Mari heard a squeaky voice come from one side of the room. A lamp was turned on, and Tiki flew over to her.
"Tiki, what happened?"
"Don't ask me, ask Toriel!"
"Who's Toriel?"
"She's.. a really nice monster. Just try not to freak out, ok?" Tiki asked. Mari decided to check out the room. There were old toys, a box of shoes with a variety of sizes, and an empty picture frame. Her clothes seemed dusty, it must've come from the dirt on her suit.
Mari looked in a closet where there were a variety of different colored striped shirts. She decided to put on some new clothes.
Marionette chose a light pink sweater, that fit her loosely, yet comfortably. She also looked in the drawer to find festive clothes, with different colored masks.
There was a dark red one with a black feather attached to it. Mari took off the feather, dusted off the mask, and slipped it on. Sparkles fell off the mask as she put it on.
"Looking good, Marionette! Is there one for Chat?" She asked. "I'm going to let him decide, by the way, where is he?" Mari asked. Where could Chat have been all this time?
"All I remember is that evil flower. Maybe you should ask Toriel. She's really nice." Tiki said.
Tiki hid in the loose sleeve in Mari's shirt, and opened the door. It smelled like the bakery. It was a lot like Marionette's Home.
"Oh dear, it was foolish of me to leave them behind." A monster said as she was opening the door, then she saw Mari peeking out. She tensed up.
"Are you.. Miss.. Toriel?" Mari asked stepping out into the hallway.
"Yes, little Ladybug. What is it?" She asked.
Little Ladybug?
"W..where's Chat Noir?" Mari asked.
"I left him in the ruins. It was foolish of me to do so, I'm sorry. Come with me, we can fetch him together."
Toriel opened the door for Mari, and followed Toriel down a purple path.
Toriel took an old phone out of her dress pocket (convenient, right?), and called someone.
"M'lady?" Mari heard a familiar voice from past an old tree, and saw Chat Noir, with a few scratches.
"Chat, how did you get here all on your own! Let me heal you. It was irresponsible of me to surprise you two like this. Please, come inside."
Chat followed Mari inside, where there was that sweet smell again.
"Surprise! I made butterscotch - cinnamon pie!" Toriel said, and the aroma smelled as sweet as a flower. Not an evil flower, though.
"This way!" They followed Toriel to the room that Mari was in.
"This is your room to share, Ladybug and Chat Noir." Toriel placed a hand on their shoulders.
"Maybe you should take a nap to regain your strength, Chat Noir." Toriel suggested.
"That sounds great, thank you." Chat thanked her. Mari showed Chat inside the room.