~1

Charlie's P.O.V
__________

The thick wooded area was hard to run through as Henry Bowers and his goons ran after me. My glasses flopping on my face and ponytail swinging in the wind.

My exposed arms from my t-shirt and my legs from my shorts were cut by rose thorns and somehow grass. I was a literal bloody mess.

I came across a river leading to the sewers and ran as fast as possible through the water hoping they would be fooled and go the opposite way.

When I looked back seeing the coast was clear I trudged through the water breathing heavy and finally collapsing near some rocks.

Richies P.O.V
_________

Looking back after hearing a loud splash I ran towards the body realizing it was Charlotte Denver.

Bill ran over helping me pick her up and we began making our way to the local corner store seeing cuts and a gash on her stomach.

Charlotte (Charlie for short) began waking up. She had passed out from probably exhaustion and then there was the loss of blood.

"I'm glad I got to meet you before you died." I awkwardly said to her when Eddie, Stan, and Bill left to go get medical supplies.

— a few minutes later —

When the guys came back Beverly Marsh was following suite.

"Are you ok? That looks like it hurts.." Beverly commented.

"Y-yea im Fine." Charlie replied.

"Are you sure they got the right... stuff?" Beverly asked. Charlie just smiled weakly.

"Oh god, someone get my bi-focals they are in my other fanny pack." Eddie said working on the wound.

"Why do you have a second fanny pack..." Stan asked confused.

"Guys can you please just wrap up the cuts I'm dying here." Charlie squirmed feeling the alcohol hit the open wound.

I could see Beverly standing beside Stan concentrating on the other girl who squinted her eyes and scrunched her nose holding in her curse words from each dab of the wound.

When everything was over Charlie began to explain.

Charlie's P.O.V
__________

"Well.. It all started with me hanging out with the new kid Ben. We had been at the library and decided to leave after a while." I gulped as I continued.

"Henry sat behind a statue near the library and when we walked by him he stopped us. As we were about to run Henry's goons grabbed us and brought us to the bridge. Henry starting cutting my stomach and Ben kicked him and we both flew back rolling down a hill. We both got separated and there's a chance Ben could have gotten caught." I finished scratching on the skin of my thumb.

Everybody looked at me for a moment. I could see individual emotions from each one of them.

I grabbed my glasses from beside me seeing that they cracked a bit. Fuck. I'm in HUGE shit for this.