~5

Charlie's P.O.V
————————

After shoving each other and splashing through the water we all got out and went to the top of the cliff.

Laying ourselves out to dry and listening to classics.

Nothing would ruin this day.

I looked over and the boys who had obviously been staring the entire time. But then they looked away, well tried to play it off like they weren't looking at all.

I rolled my eyes then catching Bev glimpsing at me as well.

I tried not to make eye-contact but it was hard not to.

"So, Charlie... how are you feeling today?" Richie asked. "I'm alive. So pretty good." I laughed. I looked at the time on my watch. Sighing, "I have to go... my parents want me home by 5" it was 4:30.

I didn't actually head home immediately, I headed to an open field to lay peacefully. I just needed a couple of minutes to myself.

For a while everything was silent, I was calm, until I heard the revving of an engine. Turning around I saw figures in the distance, my glasses being broken that left me with a disadvantage because I couldn't see far things.

"I'm going to kill those little shit head losers." I recognized the voice, nearly hyperventilating I squinted my eyes looking for a safe place to crawl off to. I could hear their footsteps getting closer and I started to panic. I backed away not even noticing I was holding my breath.

"What's this?" I heard one of the goons say. I noticed I left my bicycle behind but I had really no choice. Plus it wasn't even safe for me to be riding blind.

"The tag says Charlotte, isn't that one of the sluts in the group?" He laughed. I bit my lip not allowing my mouth to get me caught.

"Why would her bike still be here hm..?" Henry questioned tauntingly. I continued backing away until I felt myself hit something. "Look what we have here fellas." The goon said as I looked up. Quickly rising I tried making a run for it but Henry wrapped his arms around me forcing me to him.

Squirming in his arms I attempted to set myself free. Those were FAILING.

Henry looked down at me, "looks like we're gonna have some fun boys."

Sorry for being so inactive.

Comment what you think will happen