~6

(Ok how the hell do people consistently update their stories? I get ideas and then get writers block on the first sentence THIS ISNT FAIR! 😭)

ALSO! enjoy

Charlie's P.O.V
__________

I kicked and screamed as Henry dragged me to the car, I didn't know what they were going to do but I didn't want to stick around to find out.

I kicked Henry in the shin resulting in him dropping me, without hesitation I picked up a big rock and swung it at one of the goons.

Before I knew it everything was black.

Beverly's P.O.V
__________

After Charlie left things were awkward between me and the boys, Bill continuously staring me down and the other boys questioning why I was looking at Charlie so much.

I got up putting on the outfit Charlie gave me to wear and said "I should go return this to Charlie. Plus my dad won't like the fact that I've been out all day." I got on my bike and rode off ignoring the boys when they said "but you still haven't answered our question!"

As I rode I saw Henry Bowers and his goons huddled around something, I ignored it until I noticed Charlie's bike. She never left her bike anywhere but with her. My heart raced as I felt myself riding over to see what they were doing.

"Is she... dead..." "Henry we gotta do something!"

I got off my bike completely pissed at this point because my worst nightmares were coming to life.

I shoved through them as their shocked expressions spread to scared ones.

I looked down at Charlie's body, it lay Limp and unconscious then I noticed a trail of blood coming down her head.

I held back tears as I balled my fists. "Get.the.fuck.away." I tightened my jaw.

I picked her limp body up running to her house.

When we got there I snuck through the back knowing they kept a spare key in her mom's favorite pottery.

I stomped up the stairs lugging her with me, careful not to get blood anywhere and went to the bathroom straight away.

1 hour later

Sitting in the chillingly clean living room reading from one of the encyclopedias Charlie's parents had I looked at the time, sighing I got up and went to check on Charlie.

I opened the door slightly as I heard groaning.

"Charlie?" I asked. She squinted her eyes as I let in the sunlight from the hall.

"Hey there... You ok?" I asked. I'm so stupid of course she's NOT ok, she was bashed in the head with a probable concussion. And I had just cleaned it up, gauzed it and lay an ice pack next to her head.

She shook her head causing her to cuss under her breath. "This fucking hurts." She said.