~3

Beverly's P.O.V
__________

We talked for a while about just random stuff, I admired her facial expressions she made each time I would tell her a story about recent & past things.

She listened carefully, thats what I liked about her most. But I could never show my feelings, it's not socially acceptable.

I realized I had been staring at her when she snapped her fingers in front of my face. I snapped out of it "uh-uh s-sorry."

Charlie looked at me questioningly and then shrugged it off. "I'll be back, I have to go to the bathroom." She said getting up from the comfortable queen sized bed her parents gave her when they got a new one.

Charlie's P.O.V
__________

I know she was staring but I shrugged it off anyways. I went to the bathroom looking in the mirror long and hard.

I sighed thinking over my options until I finally just left the bathroom.

Going back to my room I saw that Beverly was curled up in my blankets. My parents and brother had already went to bed from what I'd heard in the hall earlier and I still needed to change into my pajamas.

I crept over to my bureau and grabbed something comfortable Slowly peeling off my shirt and shorts that were covered in dried blood. Unfortunately all the cuts would scab and scar.

Beverly's P.O.V
__________
I wasn't sleeping, I just wanted to be comfortable. I started thinking of my dad and began getting anxiety. But now Charlie thinks I'm sleeping when in reality I'm watching her undress (creepy I know.) Plus, I cant talk to her about these kinds of things.

UGHHH

she dressed and I immediately closed my eyes trying to go to sleep.

I left a small slit of my eye open seeing her look at me, smile, and then slowly get into bed not trying to "wake" me.

God what am I doing to myself.