Chapter 2: The Wakening Bite

It was clear that he was dying, I had to do it. I lifted up his lifeless arm and dug into it with my sharp teeth. Did I do it? Is he alive? I knew that the bite would either change him or kill him. But I didn't know what else to do. Everyone ran over, Me, Derek, Lydia and Malia watched as if it were a new species of creature... I mean it could be, look at how Jackson turned out. But hopefully he was a werewolf, his fingers started to twitch then his forehead wrinkled as his head turned a little to the left. Without warning he opened his eyes, they were yellow, it had worked. He got up and rubbed his eyes "Scott... Wait am I dead? Is this what it feels like being dead? Having four pairs of eyes on you? I thought it would be better." He said waving his hand in front of our faces.
"No Stiles your not dead, I need to tell you something..." I explained, slapping his hand away whilst looking anxious. " I had to do what was best, I didn't want to lose you and I told you I will return the favour so..."
"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY THEN" Stiles said to me. I had to now, he was my beta anyway. "Stiles I bit you"
"Wait you did what now you've just made my life even more.... exciting oh my god, teach me how to do the claw thing oh and the thing you do to take people's pain.. that shit is cool"
I sighed in relief, Derek was now death glaring me giving me the look 'now he is going to be a pain just watch' Stiles turned to Derek "yeah I'm still afraid of guy," he said
"Thank you," Derek said not even in an interesting tone.

"The good thing is that your alive, and don't you worry about the whole werewolf thing because I'll teach you by tomorrow as it is the full moon and we all survived so we can spend every second of it tomorrow"
"Hey, don't get your hopes up just yet he could still be dead" Malia said in a lifeless tone.
"Do you think I look dead malia, if I was dead then you could have put your arm straight through me but you can't can you?"
"I was just saying" She argued
"I can see why Derek and her are related,"
"Stiles don't make me punch you in the face!" Derek replied showing his fist.
I turned to face Stiles, he smiled at me, I returned it. This was going to be hard, I could tell.
" Not to interrupt your so-called friend reunion, but I think we should go home look around you see Monroe anywhere" Derek told us all
" She's gone but she's not finished, she will strike all over the world and she won't stop until every one of us is dead" I explained
"True if she make a trip back to Beacon Hills we will welcome her, and no I'm not talking about welcoming her nicely, we'll fight together and we won't stop, but my voice is tired let's go" Lydia said
As Derek and I helped Stiles up, the girls opened the rusty, blue door to the Jeep.
"Stiles you should consider losing weight sometime," Derek said with frustration.
"I'll drive," I volunteered. Everyone roll their eyes and sat down trying not to make the whole Jeep Shake. It was a long boring ride home but as soon as we got there, my mum was standing in the hallway, beside her were the Sheriff and Peter.
"Did you beat them?" My mum asked curiously
"For now," I replied
" I mean I would have been there to see your victory but obviously I couldn't" Peter said with a straight face. We all rolled our eyes as we had been doing it a lot of this today.
" STILES WHAT HAPPENED!" the sherrif screamed as he ran over to him looking him straight in the eye.
"Dad I'm fine... Thanks to Scott" Stiles said smiling at me
"Wait what I don't get it," his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.
" It doesn't hurt as much because I bit him," I explained hoping you wouldn't take it badly.
"You what? That's my son you bit, now he's your beta, another one... really?" The sherrif sounded angry, yep he took it badly.

My mum stop the argument by offering us some food and drinks as we sat around the table. Stiles looked at me and showed his yellow beta eyes, oh wow that was quick! I thought to myself, even Liam didn't learn that quickly. I looked down and then looked back up my eyes are red as they resembled I was a true Alpha. Stiles smiled. Derek turned and whispered something in his ear. I listen closely, he said to get some rest while the wound was still healing. I looked at Derek and whispered Softly but loud enough so he could hear 'I was supposed to say that!' sheriff stilinski looked at me and shook his head as soon as we finish eating I got up and started walking towards him but then I stopped when I heard him talking to Stiles "Stiles, if anything else happens I will forbid you from talking to him do you understand?"
"Yes," Stiles replied with a sigh. This was weird why was the Sherrif acting so different. I went over to talk to him, he turned around and looked furious...