The stranger

Jimin's POV:

"I swear I'm going to kill you , if you don't stop talking now. You're annoying me " Suga said
" ugh! Just ignore him. So as i was saying-" Hobi couldn't complete the sentence as he was smacked hard in head by suga.
" hyung! " Hobi shouted while grabbing the sandwich from my hand and throwing it at Suga.
As Suga turned to look at Hobi
all of us got up and started runni g towards our respective rooms to ignore a mad Suga.
Me, Suga and Hobi hyung live in the same rented house with my best friend Taehyung. We are not very wealthy kids so we have to share rooms i share mine with Tae while poor Hobi have to share it with Suga .We go to same school and 3 of us work part time leaving suga hyung because he's too lazy to do anything after coming from school.
"Jimin-ah, at what time are you leaving for work? " Tae asked as we reached our room
" In 20 minutes as its weekend i might be late because of rush at the bar okay? "
" okay. M also leaving for café .let's go together "
.
.
.
.
20 minubs later we were ready to leave in Tae's car.
" So what are you doing tomorrow? " Tae asked me
" oh come on. When do i do anything on Sundays apart from working and dance practice "
Tae looked at me as if i was crazy.
"What? " i asked
" are you telling me that you forgot tomorrow your birthday? "
"Oh shit! Yes its my birthday how can i forget it" i was shocked i forgot my birthday but to be honest there was nothing important about my birthdays since i was born usually it was just me and Tae because my i never knew my family and was raised in an orphanage plus we are friends since we were in kindergarten.

" I'll think of something now go we're here" Tae said as he pulled the bar in front of the bar i worked at
"Okay see ya Taetae ".
"take care jiminie "

TAE'S PoV:

As i started the car again I watched him go inside the bar . Sometimes i can't take my eyes off him which irritates me because we're like brothers but my heart doesn't understand it. Besides he's so beautiful so it's not entirely my fault. I pushed my thoughts aside and drove towrds the cafe i work at.

" Hey Tae! Thank god you're here. Looks like we're going to work our asses off today " Namjoon hyung said as i entered the cafe
" Language! Asshole " jin hyung shouted as him.
" ironic " i sighed and started working. We were usually busy on weekends but today an author was launching his first short stories book so there was more crowd today.
The crowd finally started to thin at midnight. I sat down and thought about calling jimin.

Jimin's POV :

As i was serving drinks my phon rang . "Tae? "
" hey when are you getting off the work I'll pick you ?"
" I'll be free in an hour. Hopefully " i said as a new customer sat in front of me and asked for a beer.
"Okay I'll be there "
I hung up and paseed the beer glass to this new person. I couldn't see his face because of his hood but by his voice he sounded pretty young.
As i was about to turn to fetch another glass when he removed his hood. And what i saw was.......

*
*
*
So guys here ends the first chapter i know it was boring but i promise it'll get interesting slowly. Please let me know your opinions in comments.

P. S. I feel really bad for making jimin an orphan. 😖😖 I'm sorry