Love me till eternity - Book II

"We lie in each other's arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire

"We lie in each other's arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire."

****

Few minutes ago shanaya was so cool and enjoying everything, the teasing, laughing with her all best friends Aarya, Ruhi, Soha and Payal. But now she was hell nervous as she was now sitting on King size fluffy bed which is decorated with red rose petals and the whole room is adorned with Beautiful aroma candles. The whole atmosphere is so calm and romantic yet intimidating her. Her stomach was lurching enormously. She was feeling so uneasy at the same time excited too.

Her breath caught in her lungs the moment she heard the door creaked open and the gorgeous man entered in room. She fought against her heart throbbing and gave him forced smile. He smiled sweetly and slowly made his way to the bed and sat down close to her. She breathed sharply. He glanced at her and starts laughing. He was laughing because he noticed her face, and understood that she was anxious for the things going to happen tonight.

"what so funny?" Shanaya asked squarely.

Rishab laughed for few more seconds, then coughed and said "Ok, Sorry it's nothing. Forget it. You must be feeling tired in this heavy outfit. So you can go and change in something comfortable."

"Umm Ok" She was little annoyed about his laughter as he didn't tell her the reason but she avoided stretching it and went to change.

After a minute she came back wearing pyjamas and loose t-shirt. Her husband Rishab was already changed into t-shirt and shorts. And when he found her coming, he gestured her to sit beside him. She struggled not to feel scared but failed miserably that she almost tumbled.

"Hey watch it biwi" Rishab came running and supported her from falling completely.

"I am sorry" she murmured biting her lower lip.

"Sorry?" He asked confused

"Are you scared of me?"

she nodded negatively refusing that she was actually scared. He rolled his eyes and walked her to the bed.

"Water" he gave glass of water in her hand which she drank in one go.

"Drink slowly" He said but she already finished.

"I know you are feeling nervous very much but trust me I won't bite you. We will talk only. So shall we?" He said giving a little squeeze on her hand and sat keeping distance.

She was in shock completely. She doesn't know what to say. She took a long breath and felt relieved as Rishab already declared that they are going to talk only.

"So you are feeling better now" He asked smirking, She flushed red and dropped her gaze feeling shy.

"Wonderful" She heard him saying and immediately looked at him and saw him smiling.