Love me till eternity - Book XVII (Part 3)

I wore my grey colour chudidar dress and twisted my hairs to the sides. I did elegant makeup and wore gold plated earrings.  Grabbing my purse, I got ready to go.

I went downstairs where Mom, Nidhi and Vidhan were sitting across the dining table

I went downstairs where Mom, Nidhi and Vidhan were sitting across the dining table. Mom was serving them aalu parathas, my mouth instantly watered with the smell of aalu parathas.

"Aditi come, I was just telling Vidhan that how you are crazy lover of aalu parathas made by me." my mom said and made plate for me.
"Yeah yea, that's why she looks like potato." Nidhi commented and chuckled on her stupid joke. I glanced at Vidhan, does he also think that I look like potato? Well he is not laughing that means he is safe from my wrath.

"Nidhi" my mom chided her.
"You are the one who looks like potato, very ugly potato." I retorted to my evil sister. She laughed shamelessly.

I finished eating, Vidhan was just waiting for me to finish so we stood up from our chairs and started leaving. I quickly pinched to Nidhi, and had my revenge. She yelped in pain and I smirked.

'Why did you pinch me dee? ' she yelled shooting me glare.

'First for playing stupid stunt on me and secondly for calling me potato' I said moving out of the main door with Vidhan. Nidhi mouthed me bitch and I laughed contently.

Vidhan was also smiling at our sister's fight as he raved his car's engine. I was sitting in front seat beside him. We are going to R City mall for some shopping.

....................

Wow, I got all the dresses to my liking and I am done with shopping. but Vidhan didn't buy anything for himself.

'how could he buy things when he was holding your bags duh', my inner mind snapped at me which was true though. ok, let me get something for him.

"Vidhan, give me those bags and try these shirts and jeans." I said taking bags from his hands.
"hey, thanks but I don't want to buy anything."
"just go vidhan. do what I say." I said in bit commanding tone. He agreed then.

Whoa, he's looking so stunningly gorgeous. His luminous eyes, sculpted facial bones, and that shirt was perfectly hugging his taut muscled figure, how he would be actually looking underneath those fabrics?

oh my God, what I am actually thinking about him....

"How's this looking on me?" he asked breaking of my trance.... I attempted not to get caught, he wouldn't have read my mind, did he?

"You look gorge.... Great!"
"Ahaan, thanks." he said and winked his eyes playfully. Why am I acting like a teenager, I sighed when he went to try another pair of shirt and jeans.

.......................

"Let me pay Aditi", Vidhan said stubbornly.
"no vidhan, I like to pay for my shopping."
"Aditi please, don't embarrass me, come on let me pay for it."
"ok, you pay for my dresses and I will pay for yours."
"but...."
"no buts, I handed money to the boy at cash counter and asked him to make two bills.

After settling our bills he quickly took all the bags from my hands like a gentleman and placed it in the back of his car.

"Now what's next mam?" Vidhan asked.

"My stomach is growling, let's eat something." I said him, he smiled and drove his car.

"which restaurant we are going?" I asked curiously,

"You will see." He said, I nodded and closed my eyes for a while to get some rest. 

to be continued....

**Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends**

LOVE,XOXO