Something Entirely New Classic Sans x Neko Reader

A/N: I got this idea from a Steven Universe episode.
--------------------------
You were on your way to the skele-bros house for a party. You were really excited to go that your tail started to sway a lot and your cat ears perked up. You got to the house and was greeted by Papyrus. "GREETINGS CAT HUMAN!!!! WELCOME TO OUR PARTY!!" "Thanks Papy." you replied. You looked around the room and say Toriel, Frisk, Undyne, Alphys, Asgore, Mettaton (Auto correct changed it to Megatron! This isn't a Transformers movie! XD) , and your crush Sans. You really liked Sans for a long time but you would always get to shy to tell him how you felt.

A few hours later everyone was dancing. You sat on the couch and watch everyone dance until Sans came over to you. You noticed that his cheekbones were a light blue. "Hey kiddo, you wanna dance with me" he asked. You felt your cheeks get hot and nodded. You two stood in the middle of the room while the song started.

(Author-Chan is too lazy to say how you danced so use imagination)

Before the song ended you two were laughing and your souls merged together as Sans twirled you. When you twirled you looked around the room and saw everyone with a look of shock. "What" you gasped, your voice was a little deeper then it was. You looked at your hands, one was a skeleton hand and the other was a human hand with white skin. You had your (f/c) hoodie on with fur in the hood, and wearing basketball​ shorts with pink slippers. You ran into the bathroom and looked at you face. It was white, your left eye was (e/c) and the other one was a white iris. Your (h/c) was white too and you cat ears and tail were also white. You walked back to the living room. "What happened to us?" you asked. "My child you and Sans fused. This os incredibly rare." Toriel replied. "You guy's name should be (fusion name)!" Frisk replied happily. You both knew that this was something entirely new.
-------------------
A/N: I might make a part 2