Heartbeat Uf Sans x Reader

I went back and gave some of the chapters titles. Also I got this idea from a comic dub.
---------------------------
     You and Sans were cuddling on the couch. You both have been dating for a year. Of course Sans was a little rude when yu fell into the underground but after time he has been really sweet. You shifted a little bit to get more comfortable until you heard Sans gasp. " Hey kitten, what was that sound in your chest?" You looked at him strangely and then realized what he meant. "Oh that's my heartbeat." you replied. "What does it do? Does it always do this?" he asked. "Well it keeps me alive and it's always beating." He puts his head on your chest and your heart beats faster. "Wait it's getting faster." he says. "Oh well that just means im scared or worried or surprised." "What does it mean now?" You giggled at how cute he was being and kissed his skull. "It means I'm happy." "Well kitten, if your happy then I'm happy." You both went back to cuddling until you both went to bed.

  Sans kept tossing and turning he was having a nightmare about you.

~Nightmare~

   Sans was in a black void. He heard your heartbeat and saw you standing with an emotionless look then your heartbeat has gotten faster and faster then it stoped your soul shattered and he held your body close and started crying then he woke up.

  "Sans, what's wrong?" you ask. He was so terrified he hold you close and cried. You did your best to comfort him. Once he was calm you both went back to sleep. "I love you kitten." "I love you too Sans."
----------------------------
It's literally 5:54 in the morning and I woke up early