CTPJ X Pregnant Reader

I have not seen anyone do this before so I just wanted to do it. Also for the pic PJ.......PJ......... YOU SEXY BASTARD!!!!!
-------------------------------------
   You were waiting for PJ to come back home. You two have been dating for two years. You were scared of what he was going to say. Your thoughts were interrupted when PJ came through the door worried. "Baby are you ok? What's wrong?" You hugged him. "PJ calm down I'm fine, just please don't be mad." PJ gave you a confused look and you gave him the pregnancy test. "(Y/n) why did you give me this? AND WHY DOES IT SAY IT'S POSITIVE!?!" "PJ..... Your gonna be a dad." PJ was speachless, no word could com out of his mouth. You started to cry. "No baby, stop crying. I'm not mad I'm just surprised." he kissed your cheek and carried you upstairs and sets you down on the bed. "At least your having our child. I can't wait to see my baby boy." you both cuddled until you realised something........ "How do you know it's a boy. It may be a girl." you said while PJ laughed.

---------------------8 months later----------------

  It has been 8 months and...

(please forgive me XD)

WHOO GURL THAT BABY BUMP IS SHOWING!!!! Whoo!!!! YOU BETTER WORK IT!!!!!! (I'm sorry XD)
You went to the daycare to surprise your baby daddy. When you walked in you were hugged by both Palette and Goth. "Congrats on the baby (y/n)!" "Thanks guys. Where's PJ?" Palette pointed to the kitchen. "He's in the the kitchen making snacks." "Thanks Palette." you made you way into the kitchen. You hugged PJ from behind. "Hi baby daddy." he chuckles and hugged you back. "Hey sweetheart." you helped PJ with the snacks. Everything was going great until........ Your water broke. You called for PJ and told him your water broke and he rushed you to the hospital.

(A few hours later)

PJ (and everyone at the daycare) came to see you holding two babies in your arms. "Hi PJ say hello to your twins. Nia and Booker." PJ smiled and took Nia in his arms and hugged you. "They're perfect. I love you."
-----------------------
Ok I think that went well.