The weekend

The whole week went the same. Beth waking up in a rush. Luis and I watching movies, playing board games, going out for ice cream and all that cool stuff normal people do together... Right?. It was already Friday. My birthday was on the the day after that, Saturday. I couldn't wait. It had been too long. Beth comes earlier on Friday because usually most of her co-workers leave early to travel. We planned a movie night together. We had to pick between 2 movies, Twilight and Grown ups 2. Grown ups 2 won obviously. We laughed alot that night. We even stayed up till 12 am for my birthday.
" Happy Birthday Elizabeth!" they both shouted when the clock hit 12.
I smiled and hugged them both tightly. I even gave them a toast on how my life has been for the past week. I enjoyed having them here. I told Beth that she could stay and live with me, I needed the company anyway. That night was fun. Everyone decided to start going to bed, so I cleaned up after everyone went. I was in the living room sweeping when I felt someone hug me from the back. I quickly turned around and as I turned around he pulled me to his face and kissed me. I kissed him back. It was Luis after all. My Best Friend and Secret Lover. The kiss lasted for about a minute or so when we heard Beth coming down the stairs. We were just standing there pretending nothing had happened. When something really did. She was suspicious at first but then realized maybe she was getting crazy, but she wasn't.
" I just finished bathing guys now I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late." she said half way down the stairs and going back up.
She disappeared and all we heard was the door that shut. Luis was still standing beside me, it was super quiet. He then held my hand and pulled me towards him. He looked me in the eye and then hugged me tightly. Like he never wanted to let go, like he felt as though he was home. He kissed my forehead and I hugged him, I mean I love him.
"Elizabeth Happy Birthday." he said rubbing my cheek.
He leaned in for another kiss and I gave him that kiss,  then he went into the bathroom. It felt like he too secretly loved me  and I wanted to know if he does. I cleaned the living room where the couch was for him to sleep. I set a pillow and a blanket for him there so he could enjoy his sleep. I then went into my room put on my pj's and went to bed. My birthday started off great. It was already 1 am in the morning when I fell asleep and so the night ended.

Luis's Point of View

I held her in my arms never wanting to let her go. She is the one that I love but she must not know now. She was so warm, I felt like I was home when she was here but now she's gone to sleep to rest. I'm going to make sure her birthday goes great I don't want to spoil this day for her. I love her. I was thinking so much about her. I fell asleep on the couch where she laid a pillow and a blanket for me. She is so kind. I can't think of anyone like her. She's so pure and amazing. I must help her now or else I'll never get the chance to do so. 

The next day
(Elizabeth's Point of View)

I was in my room when I heard the door opening and closing. I wondered what they were doing. It was a cold morning and I enjoy the  cold weather. I felt someone jump on my bed when I realize it was him.
" Good Morning my Queen today is a very special day and we're just getting started." Luis said while shaking me.
He then hugged me from the behind while I was still laying down in bed. He kissed my cheek and then I turned and looked at him.
"I'm already awake since you're here, " I said while looking at him.
" Where's Beth?" I asked.
" She went to a meeting, she said she'd come back as soon as possible, but for now you need to stay in this room cause I'll be your servant for the day. " he said while getting up and bowing to me.
I laughed a little bit, although he did look funny.
" Okay sure I don't mind that now go get me some hot chocolate with extra whip cream on the top," I said while laughing.
He came closer to me and held my face and kissed me. His lips were so warm and I didn't want to let him go. He then went and made my drink. I changed while he was gone. He didn't take too long though. He came back and had my hot chocolate ready and it was delicious. We talked for a while about jobs but I didn't mind he is my best friend. I explained to him everything. He was concerned but we did enjoyed talking about it. Him staying is just amazing.

I am so sorry for this late update for this I will give you an extra of Chapter 6:

He went downstairs to clean up and to get some food for me. He's being a complete gentleman. He's just so adorable. I haven't heard from Beth though, it was very strange for her not to contact me. I hope I find out what's going on. Even between Luis and I. I wonder if he actually does love me. I'll just have to wait and see.

Thank you guys hope you enjoy. Keep on reading!