two

jade thirlwall
-
i love you

It felt like the kiss lasted hours

It felt like the kiss lasted hours. I was the one who broke off the kiss and I just looked at him. "What?" He said, smiling. "Nothing. It's just that, I couldn't help it." I said, looking at the ground. "Sorry it was all of a sudden. I should be going. I'll um..I'll text you when I get home safely." He let go of me and I got up, straighten out my clothes, grabbed my phone, and began to walk out.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Luke looking sad. "Can I at least have a hug before you leave?" I laughed. "Yeah sure." I gave him a hug but he didn't let me go. I looked up at him again, I had the urge to kiss him. So I did. I kissed him and he broke it off.

He grabbed my hand and started walking. I wasn't even scared to find out where he was taking me. I laughed at myself, I knew I was drunk but I felt my senses coming back to me. At this club, they had an upstairs level with multiple bedrooms for the you-know-what. Luke stopped and he knocked on the door, making sure that no one was in there.

Once he realized that no one was in there, he opened up the door. I ran into the room and jumped onto the bed. "Wow, how wonderful is this? It's so beautiful in here!" I said, my drunken ass admiring the whole decorated room. "Yeah I know. Candles, candies, curtains, nice bed sheets, everything's beautiful." He came to sit next to me on the bed and just lay down.

"You know why I brought you up here?" He asked me. "No.." I laughed, turning to face him. "Why?" "Because, it's just relaxing to talk to each other without all the shouting, the music, and the all the people.." "I totally agree. So why did you come to the club tonight?" "I don't know. I just wanted to do something crazy that night before I start my job. I know it's bad but I just needed a night out. Why did you come out here?"

"Oh um...my boyfriend broke up with me and I couldn't do anything so I just had a feeling that I should get drunk." "Oh, I'm sorry." He said, turning to face towards me. "How are you feeling now?" "I'm okay now surprisingly, I thought I would be more messed up but I found you and I feel happy."

"Oh well, I'm glad I made you happy." Then he yawned and that made me yawn. "You sleepy?" I asked him. "A little bit. I just wanna sleep." "Then..lets just fall asleep then. Right?" He looked up at the ceiling. "I don't know.." He said, turning towards me and then closing his eyes slowly. He was so cute when he was slowly falling asleep. "Luke..let's just fall asleep. You're already doing it."

"Mm, okay. Goodnight.." He said to me, before falling asleep. "Goodnight." I said, falling asleep, facing the other side towards the wall. As I was falling asleep, I thought to myself..wow, I'm actually in bed, with an older man, and I'm 16 who shouldn't be in this club right now. But somehow, I got myself into this..honestly, how bad could it get?