ten

jade thirlwall
-
i love your beautiful face

He unlocked the door and he walked in but still held the door open

He unlocked the door and he walked in but still held the door open. "So Mr. Hemmings.." "You don't have to call me that when we're alone." "So I just call you Luke?" I laughed. I sat down in my seat which was in front of him. "Obviously." He said in his "girly" voice. "Jade, how did we happen?" I looked at him and he was looking at me in a lovely way.

"What do you mean Luke?" "I mean like, we happened. We met at the bar..and then I don't know if you fell in love but I think I did." I say up and looked at him even more deeply. "Luke.." I got up and walked to his desk. I sat on his desk, feeling comfortable around him and said, "Are you in love with me?" He laughed and sat back in his chair.

"I don't know..maybe. Maybe I am, or maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm going crazy because you're 16 and I haven't had a relationship in a while." "What? You haven't had a relationship in a while?" "Yeah, is that surprising?" "Well duh! I mean, look at you! You're so handsome, your blue eyes to your messy hair and your voice. You're like..the perfect package a girl wants."

He was blushing. "You really think so?" "Luke, I know so. But I'm still confused. I mean, I'm happy and my heart is racing that you said that you might love me but.." "But what?" "Nothing. I'm just happy that I met you."

"Luke, I love you but I don't know if I

"Luke, I love you but I don't know if I..love love you.." "Oh.." He said, sounding sadden. "But don't give your hopes up, you never know if I'll change my mind." "Okay." I ran my fingers through his hair, I was still sitting on his desk while I was doing that. "Your hair is fucking soft, what the hell?"

"Aha, it just comes naturally." I stopped and realized that the back door was open. "Luke, did you see that the back door was open?" "No, but it's okay." "Luke!" I said, slapping his arm slightly and getting up. I walked towards the door and peeled out a little. I saw nobody but still. Someone could have came in earlier and heard Luke and I talking.

"Jade, are you okay?" "No, someone could have heard us talking." "It's fine, as long as they didn't look in, they won't know that it's you." He got up and walked towards me. He closed the door, "There, now nobody will be able to hear us." I hugged him, "If something were to happen to you, I don't know what I would do." He hugged me back and it felt like forever.

He made me feel so warm inside and it felt like we were a couple. Then someone walked in. I broke away from the hug and walked back to my seat. "Hi! Good morning, I was just checking the back room because I heard something." Luke said. "Okay." The student said, not interested in anything. I looked at Luke and he looked at me. I broke into a little laughter and he did a little cough.

Then after a few minutes, more people started to come back into the classroom. "Good morning everybody! We aren't going to do anything special except do this little paper." I was relieved. "But you will have to present this paper in front of the class." Oh shit. I can't do that! I get nervous when I have to present something! What the hell Luke? Once he got back to the front, I gave him a "What the fuck?" face.

He gave me a "Sorry?..." face. He gave me the paper and the paper said, "Write a little poem that explains a relationship that you have with someone. You will have to present read your poem out loud and you can make up a story." Should I write about him? I mean, he's biggest thing I have in my life right now. You know what, fuck it. I will, it'll be about him.

"Okay class, around the middle of period, I will stop you all and will pick one of you to go first, then second, then so on and so on. Get to work!"

21 minutes later

"Okay everybody! It's time for you to present and tell me what you have. Who wants to go first?" Don't fucking pick me, I swear to god if you pick me..I'm gonna kill you. "Christian! How about you?" He sat next to me and took a deep sigh. "Do I really have to do this?" "Of course, it's your assignment!" "Okay fine." He read his poem and to be honest, it was so shitty.

He didn't even try. But I still clapped for him since we were supposed to be supportive. "That was great." A girl behind me said to him. "Thanks." He said so uncomfortable, he looked like he didn't want to talk to her and it made me laugh. "Jade, how about you go next?" I looked at him and said, "Okay."

I got up in front of the classroom and I started reading. I'm usually very comfortable about talking in front of the class but today..with him being my teacher, I just wasn't ready.

"I met this guy,
this wonderful guy,
I met him a couple days ago
and he's been so sweet you know

I talk to him everyday, he's
something special
I can tell, the way we clicked
was something different

I've never felt that way about someone
before and he's changed that
He's someone I want in my life
and I gotta have that

I never told anyone this
but I think I may have fallen in love
He's swept me off of my feet
just so high into the above

If I could talk to him right now
you know what I would say
I would say that I do and I
would do anything to stay"

I eyeballed Luke every once in a while and by the looks of him, I could sense that he felt it too. He just looked so lost in my words and it really did make me feel special. It made me feel loved and I've wanted that feeling for so long. I sat back down and I got a message from him.

Luke 😁: I loved it.