eleven

jade thirlwall
-
at the end of the day

It was after school at this point and I stayed for a couple minutes to talk to Luke

It was after school at this point and I stayed for a couple minutes to talk to Luke. He was still talking to a few students so I had to wait. But soon enough, they left and I waited for the door to shut. Once I heard the door closed, I walked up to him. He was looking down at his desk but he looked up eventually.

"So?" I asked him. He had a smile on a his face. I knew he loved it and I saw the message but I wanted to hear him say those words. "It was amazing. I loved it. You wrote that within 30 minutes?" "Well, for about 2 minutes, I had to think of a topic to write about but then I thought of you. So I was like okay, I'll just write about him since you're apart of my life now and I love it." 

"Oh, that's so sweet. Thank you for writing about me, I've never had anyone do that before." "Especially not a student." "I'm not sure. Students in the past have eyeballed me and smirked at me while they were reading theirs. It could be about me but I wouldn't want to know." "Oh, well...it's good that you know me well enough. So, are you busy tonight?"

He looked at me strangely and asked, "Why? Do you have any plans that involve me?" I put my hands on his desk and said, "Maybe. I do want to come over again tonight and just hangout." "Hanging out seems kinda boring." "Oh yeah, Mr? Well, what do you think we should do?" He thought about it. "Wanna go see a movie or something?" "Aren't you afraid that people are going to see us?"

"No. Jade, who's gonna go and see a movie on a Tuesday night?" "You're right. But what if someone from school does decide to go to a movie on a Tuesday night and sees us?" "Then we'll just have to hide. Jade, I can promise you that no one will see us." I trusted him. I really did, I mean..I don't have anybody from school that hates me. At least, I don't think I do.

But you know, rumors can be created and can spread quickly. "Okay, so what movie do you want to watch?" He asked me. "I don't know. Something funny, I guess. I'm not really in a happy mood right now." "What's wrong? Are you feeling alright?" I sat down at one of the desks and said, "Actually no. I feel kinda icky. I don't feel good at all, honestly I just want to sleep."

"Well, maybe we don't have to go and see a movie tonight. Maybe another night. If you're not feeling well, then just go home and rest up." "But I still wanna be with you..can I at least come over?" I said, as I began to put my head down. "Of course, just don't get me sick." He said jokingly.

"Don't fucking laugh at me

"Don't fucking laugh at me. I seriously don't feel good." "Hey, language young lady." "LUKE!" He put his hands up, "Okay! I'm sorry, I just wanna make you laugh. Can you call your mom or something that your staying over at a friends house?" "Yeah, I'll call her right now."

*ring ring* *ring ring*
Momma: hello?

Me: hey mom, so I have to study with a friend tonight so an assignment that we're gonna be doing tomorrow. So I can stay over at her house tonight?

Momma: like the whole night?

Me: yes..

Momma: does her mom know?

Me: yes her mom knows and she's okay with it.

Momma: okay well, I guess you can stay over only if you'll behave and not goof off and not do the work

Me: thanks mom! Her mom said that she'll drop me off at school tomorrow too

Momma: do you need to grab a change of clothes though?

Me: yeah actually, can you come and pick me up now? I just need to pack a few stuff and then that'll be it

Momma: okay, I'm coming right now

Me: okay, bye mom!

Momma: bye jade!

*call has ended*

"Did you really just call me a girl?" "Well, I can't really tell my mom that 'I'm going over to a guys house who is older than me and oh by the way, he's my teacher' now can I Luke?" "No." He said and went back to grading papers. "So, your mom is picking you up soon?" "Yeah..I don't wanna leave you though."

"It's fine though, after you leave, I'll leave like 2 minutes after you do so it won't look like I'm leaving the same time as you." I started crying. "Jade, what's wrong?" He said coming closer to me. "I told you, I don't feel good. Like at all! I feel like throwing up, sleeping, and just lying down." I said, still putting my head down and crying my eyes out. "Luke, my head is pounding and I don't know what caused it."

He hugged me and I hugged him back. "I just really need somebody by my side if anything happens to me." "Don't worry, I'll be here." Then my phone buzzed, and the vibration gave me a bigger headache. "My mom is here..." I have to look alive and not sick so I can still go over to his house. Is this a bad idea though? Like should I even go?

"I'll see you when I can." I said, getting up slowly and going to hug him. "I'm sorry I feel this way.." "Don't be, you'll be fine by tomorrow." "I hope so." I began to walk out the door and the sun just hurt my eyes. I didn't think it would be bright at all considering it was almost 4pm.

I walked out to my moms house and she was in the car, just waiting for me. Let's go.