nine

jade thirlwall
-
shit

I got a reply back from Luke, finally! It said,

Fuck of asshole: who the fuck is Luke? Are you seeing someone else already?

My heart dropped, god damn it! Why does this always happen to me! TO ME! Out of everyone in my phone, it just had to go the one guy who I didn't want to see.

Me: no.

I simply said no and I didn't want any more conflict with him. I've had enough and wanted nothing to do with him.

Fuck of asshole: then who the fuck is Luke? I've never met anybody with the name of Luke!

Me: why do I have to tell you? I don't have to tell you anything.

Fuck off asshole: um, I'm still apart of your life Jade. It's not like I'm not, we literally broke up like 3 days ago and now you're talking to this son of a bitch?

Me: you have no right to call him a "son of a bitch" when you don't even know him!

Fuck off asshole: all I know is that he's talking to my girl! Do you have a fucking picture of him? Let me meet him tomorrow

Me: your girl?!? YOUR 👏🏼 GIRL 👏🏼 who the fuck do you think you are? You broke up with me and you cannot take me back just like that!!!

I took a heavy breath and decided to call Luke.

*ring ring* *ring ring* *ring—

Luke 😁: Jade? What's going on? Why are you calling me?

Me: my ex boyfriend and I got into a fight

Luke 😁: about what?

Me: did I wake up? You sound sleepy..

Luke 😁: yeah actually, I was just looking through tomorrow's papers and I kinda fell asleep

Me: oh I'm sorry..I can talk to you tomorrow if you want me too

Luke 😁: no no it's fine, I can talk. What's on your mind about this guy?

Me: well, he texted me and he was claiming me as quote-on-quote his girl. Like what the fuck? He broke up with me! He can't just get me back, you know what I mean?

Luke 😁: first of all, language Jade.

Me: luke..I FUCKING swear..

Luke 😁: just fucking kidding hahaha

Me: mm..so what do you think?

Luke 😁: about what?

Me: about my ex! He's a asshole, isn't he?...and I accidentally texted him when I meant to text you..