AND SO IT BEGINS.

TALK ME DOWN
i wanna sleep next to you.
CHAPTER NUMBER TWO

 〞CHAPTER  NUMBER  TWO

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

THE NEXT MORNING, STEVE HARRINGTON FELT LIKE HIS HEAD WAS GOING TO EXPLODE. For the numerous drinks caught up to him, and sent him straight from Thomas' warm covers, to the blue and white tiles of his contrasting bathroom. Thomas hadn't been asleep. His mind was running too wild for him to even think about blinking. After their episode, no words were spoken. Steve simply rolled off of him and closed his eyes to enclose him into a deep and peaceful slumber. Thomas on the other hand, was wide awake with thoughts.

The sound of Steve's wretched groans and moans alerted Thomas enough to slip out of the covers just like Steve had, and make his way to the bathroom. His nose screwed up at the sour, bitter smell of Steve's dinner and beer. 〝You okay, Stevie?〞Thomas asked.

Steve laughed humorously, leaning on the wall opposite of the metal toilet bowl. His thumb swiped to collect the remains from his lip. Thomas felt the urge to gag, but swallowed to resist the urge. 〝Just perfect.

Thomas chuckled along, scratching his neck and diverting his eyes to anywhere but Steve. 〝You remember anything about

Steve cut him off mid sentence. 〝About how I kissed you?〞He blurted, making Thomas' cheeks tinge a dark color red. He sounded so nonchalant about the whole situation, it made his stomach bubble with bewilderment.

Thomas thought over his words in his head. What did Steve want him say? Sorry for kissing him back a thank you for kissing him? Perhaps Thomas was thinking too much into this, and like Thomas' earlier predictions, Steve would blame it on the bittersweet truth his beer. He would never say it out loud, but Thomas wished Steve did mean what he did. Because although Thomas never really read into his sexuality much, Steve meant alot to him. He had always found him to be quite attractive, but had always kept it secret in fear of society's opinionated comments about homosexuality backlash.

〝I'm not sorry that I did what I did.〞Steve was the first to speak up, knowing Thomas wasn't about to. 〝II don't know what's going on with me, but I think I like you.〞Anxiousness was built up in his bloodstream. Steve had been a extremely closed off person. Especially with Tommy H. and Carol. . . Speaking of them, Steve wondered what they would think seeing him out with Thomas.