ONLY THE BEGINNING.

STRANGER  THINGS
  sing me like a choir
STEVE  HARRINGTON

  〞STEVE  HARRINGTON

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

THE AIR IN WHICH THOMAS BREATHED WAS SUFFOCATING. His lungs expanded and deflated like a forest firethe gasoline building up in his throat. His brunette covered scalp pounded into his hand , as the shock from whatever had past all rushing back to him. Somewhere along the way , he had convinced himself this was all a dream. Him and SteveMike and 'Eleven'and the supposed demogorgons that attacked him and a group of kids not too long ago. But the pain now engulfing him was enough to make him wake up and a realize that this was , in fact , real fucking life. Every single part.

Thomas' hand was entangled with Steve's as they watched the dramatic reunion of Mike Wheeler and the infamous Elevena girl he knew so much but so little about.

At first Thomas was hesitant to be so open with Steveso intimate. But Steve didn't seem to care , not around them anyway. He was as comfortable as he could be in a situation as crazy as theirs , and the minor thought that Thomas was the reason for his tranquility caused butterflies to flutter in his stomach.

"Is that—?" Questioned Max , receiving a
nod in return from Lucas and Dustin.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night." Mike promised , his face drawn out into a smile. Thomas' heart pounded at the innocent and pure momenthis own cheeks dusting with pink at the two kids.

But soon there time was cut short , and Mike Wheeler was being pushed in a room by Jim Hoppper. Thomas felt the urge to step in and help the poor boy , but he knew it wasn't his place to. So , he let out a long sigh and flickered his eyes to Steve. "What the fuck is happening?" He chuckled.

"Well , I think the world is getting taken over by aliens." Steve responded with a humorous smirk , earning a laugh from Thomas.

"Hopefully they sacrifice that asshole Tommy first and let me watch." Murmured Thomas , remembering how cocky Tommy H had gotten in the parking lot the other day.

Steve's smirk deepened as he turned towards the brunette. "You know , we never talked about how you beat his ass for me."