MONSTER HUNTING.

TALK  ME  DOWN
if you don't mind, i'll walk that line.
CHAPTER  NUMBER  SIX

 〞CHAPTER  NUMBER  SIX

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

THOMAS' NOSE SCRUNCHED UP AT THE SMELL OF BEEF COMING FROM DUSTIN AND STEVE'S BUCKETS. He refused to touch the now rotting meat, even with gloves. He wasn't even sure what was happening. All he knew was that his mother and father were probably getting it on while he wasn't home and god knows what Dustin's mother was doing. Thomas presumed she was looking for the cat Dart had eaten. Sighing, he walked in sync with Steve as he heard clumps of meat hit the leaves. 〝So let me get this straight you kept something you knew was probably dangerous to impressa girl who you
just met?〞Steve gathered in his head.

〝Alright... that's grossly simplifying things.〞Said Dustin, who continued dropping meat on the ground.

〝I mean why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?〞Steve wondered. Thomas rolled his eyes and sped up to catch up with Dustin to irritate Steve a bit more.

〝Because it's out of this world cool.〞Thomas stated, wrapping his arm around Dustin's shoulder. 〝Don't be mad you don't have the skill level of Dustin to impress girls.〞He taunted with a smirk.

Steve paused for a moment, giving Thomas a deadpan look. 〝Good thing I'm not trying to impress girls.〞He shot back, shocking Thomas enough to release Dustin from his grasp. 〝Just a boy with bushy eyebrows.

Thomas' lips pressed into a thin line. 〝Well. Even if she thought it was cool, or she didn't, I don't know. I just feel like you're trying way too hard man.〞Steve then replaced Thomas' arm with his own. Thomas shoved his hands in his pockets as he listened to Dustin mumble: 〝Well not everyone can have your perfect hair.〞He said, with bitterness lacing the words. Thomas couldn't help but chuckle.

〝It's not about the hair, man. They key with girls is just acting like you don't care〞Thomas wasn't a girl, but even so, he doubted this is what girls wanted or liked. Steve was an absolute idiot at giving relationship advice. Especially to impressionable kids.

〝Even if you do?〞Dustin asked.

〝Yeah exactly. Drives them nuts.