YOU DON'T MESS WITH HIS BOY.

STRANGER  THINGS
  don't you wanna see a man up close
STEVE  HARRINGTON

  〞STEVE  HARRINGTON

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

IF THERE WAS ONE THING YOU DIDN'T MESS WITH AROUND Thomas Briarwas Steve Harrington and their kids. Thomas had no tolerance for bullying whatsoever , and he had no problem strutting outside the Byers' home with Steve to put Billy Hargrove in his place. The bad boy tried putting on this front , this persona of a person that didn't give a fuck about anyone or anything. But Thomas could see right through Billy. "Am I dreaming or is that you , Harrington?" Billy smirked while blowing out his cigarette smoke. His eyes diverted to Thomas. A little gleam coated his eyes at the two. "And you've brought your little bitch with you! How sweet."

Thomas knew the two had no time to argue with
him so he bit back the comments burning the tip
of his tongue. "Yeah it's me don't cream your
pants." Mumbled Steve unenthusiastically.

Billy said nothing as he tore the leather jacket off his shoulders. Thomas grimaced at his behavior. "What are you doing here , amigo?" Billy asked Steve as both him and Thomas walked closer to him. Thomas resisted the urge to let his hands fall into Steve's.

"Cut the shit Billy." Thomas rolled his eyes and crossed his arms at the boy's teasing smirk.

"Looking for my stepsister. Little birdie told me she was here."

The tone of voice Billy was using had shifted to something dark and Thomas didn't like it. Him and Steve had enough going on at the momentthey didn't need a poser like Hargrove to distract them.

"Well you need to tell your little birdie it's time for them to shrivel up and die because they're getting their information mixed up." Bit back Thomas , who faked a friendly yet sarcastic smile.

The wrinkles in Billy's face was something Thomas did not care to see up close as he puffed at his cigarette excessively. "You know this whole thing gives me the heebeejeebies. I mean , my little sister is gone all dayand I find her here with two faggots , who are lying to me about it." He pressed on making Steve's eyes turn into slits and his insinuations. Thomas didn't know what to be more offended at. The slur Billy used or him essentially calling them pedophiles to their faces.