I LOVE YOU IS FOREVER US.

STRANGER THINGS
i wanna sleep next to you.
STEVE HARRINGTON

  〞STEVE  HARRINGTON

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

STEVE'S SKIN WAS BURNING LIKE A
FIRE. Thomas' hands were exploring every inch
of skin his fingers could caress. Steve was breathlesshis heart pumping fast and loud as
soft butterfly kisses were peppered along his chest. He had never felt so alive. The way Thomas made him feel was something that Steve had never experienced before. He felt like his old surface was deteriorating , and Thomas was helping him blossom into something so much more beautiful. Steve drank Thomas' love in like fine wine. The
way goosebumps followed the trail of Thomas' index finger left Steve looking down in amazement at how well the brunette boy was making him feel. Steve Harrington had sex beforebut he never had sex with Thomas Briar.

Thomas was gentle and soft. He worshipped
Steve like the God he wasappreciating every bump and bruise along his milky white skin.

It wasn't just sex to either of the two boys. It was
a symbolism of freedom , exploration , and love.

Steve's mind was in a haze as he mumbled out Thomas' name. Dustin and Mike cooed Steve's mind as he searched around for him. It took him a second to realize that Thomas wasn't anywhere aroundand that Max was driving the car. He immediately panicked. "Where's Thomas? Why is she driving? Pull over the car right now!"

Dustin clutched onto his shoulder and reeled
him back in. "Thomas' fine. We didn't have
enough space so we had to stuff him in the backbut he's fine he agreed! You also got your ass kicked , but you put up a good fight , buddy."

Steve's eyes widened at Dustin's confession.
"You stuffed him in the trunk?"

The brunette pictured Thomas all squished in the back seat. His honey colored hair smushed from the lack of space. "Okay , slow down! Slow down!"

"I told you he'd freak out!" Mike scolded Dustin.

Thomas rolled his eyes at he heard Steve's screaming from his very awkward position in the trunk. He grumbled unhappily at Max's terrible driving skills. He could've have drove them insteadbut Thomas really didn't feel like bothering. As uncomfortable as it was being so compacted in the back , it was the first time in a while that he was able to take a breather away from everyone. He couldn't believe how fast him and Steve's relationship was escalating. Never in a million years did he think Steve Harrington would admit he had feelings for him. He knew that being a homosexual couple in the late 80's was something that wouldn't be accepted by many. Thomas was more than aware of the repercussions of this whole situation. But being with Steve made him feel good. He didn't care Steve was a boy. All he cared about what Steve's heart and character. He fell in love with Steve's compassion , his ability to look at Thomas with absolute pure admiration. Steve made Thomas' knees go weak and his heart grow three sizes with each glance. What was so juvenile in that? How was that so wrong? Thomas didn't know. . .