Sweet // Meanie

He fell in love with a guy who loves sweets. He didn't know that it will hit him this hard but he didn't care 'cause he got the guy that he loves.

He remembers the first time that they met. He was eating sweets under the tree in their school when a boy came up to him and asked if he could sit with him. Of course, he said yes, he offered the packet of nerds to the boy and he accepted it happily.

He asked "Do you like sweets?" Yes! Even though my parents kept on scolding me, they can't help it because I always brush my teeth and I still eat vegetables so that my teeth won't be destroyed." The boy said and smiled at the other boy who offered him sweets. "I'm Mingyu, by the way" He said to the boy who likes sweets. "I'm Wonwoo but you can call me Wonu"

They became friends and stayed through everything. They did have fights but they would always find a way to make up. High school came and that's when Mingyu realized that he is in love with the boy who loves sweets, also known as his bestfriend.

But, his heart broke when Wonu introduced him to his girlfriend, Hani. Wonu didn't actually loved Hani, he just used her to make Mingyu jealous and it worked. Hani was happy that she helped some of her friends get together. She knew what was Wonu planning and she didn't mind 'cause Seungcheol(her boyfriend)agreed to it.

Mingyu realized that he wasn't going to lose Wonu to Hani and made his move. He told Wonu that he was going to confess to the guy that he likes and asked Wonu to e there. When Wonu heard this, his heart broke but didn't mind it and agreed to go with Mingyu.

Mingyu did everything and cooked all of Wonu's favorite food. Wonu arrived then suddenly he heard music playing. He saw Mingyu and came up to him. "Wonu, the guy that I like is finally here."

He heard that and said "Congratulations" then walked away."But now, he's walking away. It's making me sad that he didn't realized that this is all for him" Mingyu said that made Wonu stopped walking. He turned around to see Mingyu walking up to him, holding a rose.

"Wonu, the guy that I like is you. I have liked you ever since High School started and now that we are already in our 4th year, I wanted to confess. You made me feel all the emotions that I have never felt before. So now, will you make me the most happiest person in the world by becoming my boyfriend?" Mingyu asked and wiped Wonu's tears when he suddenly bursted into crying.

"YES! OF COURSE!" Wonu shouted and hugged Mingyu. "Thank you, Wonu! I love you" Mingyu said. "I love you too!" Wonu said.

They looked into each other's eyes and slowly kissed while the moonlight shone upon them.'

That was the best memory ever. Mingyu was just reminiscing when Wonu suddenly hugged him from behind "What were you thinking, Gyu?" "The first time that we met and our very first date"

"That was the sweetest"

"I love you~" "I love you too, Gyu~"