A Letter to you // Joshua

Genre : ANGST

"What do I do? I'm still hurting. I don't know if you're still hang up on her or what. You told me that I should believe that you already love me.

But why does my heart and mind says the opposite? I know that I'm not that beautiful and thin.

I know that you are just pushing yourself to love me because you haven't given up on her. So...it's like i'm a rebound.

You love me. I love you. Fake. Real.

Should I let it past and believe you? Should I let myself be a fool again? For pete's sakes. Help me out here.

I'm having a hard time to process all of this. I don't even know what to do anymore.

Are you really sure? That you already love me? I'm so so confused right now.

My mind is full of negative thoughts. I tried being positive yet it almost lead to suicide.

Is it out of pity? Please...tell me... I hate being so weak and sensitive but I fcking can't help it, okay? I already love you with my whole heart.

It's been 3 years since we became friends. You asked me if i love you. Like love love. I said yes. But i told you that I have to stop my feelings because of her.

So I stopped...but then...something happened that made you say those three words to me.

I was hurting and also confused. You told me that i should believe. I did...

But it still hurts. Why? I felt like a fool. I felt my whole world crumbling down without you even doing anything.

I can see that you still love her. Why did I even fcking assume that you would love me back? Or even like me back?

I'm such a fool. A fool that fell for you.

For your sweet words. Sweet gestures.

You, being here by my side, always makes my day so bright...

Then this happened.

Should I or...

I don't want to leave you but...it just hurts, okay Joshua?

It hurts so much that I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry for leaving...but...please...forget about me and continue loving her. I love you. Always and forever. Take care of her. Goodbye...forever..."

- Was your angel, Alex