Fever // Dino

I snuggled closer to my boyfriend. I then heard sounds like someone is taking a picture of us. I opened one eye and saw Seungkwan with Hoshi and DK taking pictures of us.

"Guys, can you please be quiet? Your maknae hasn't been sleeping well and he has a fever. Please quiet down. I'll come down later to cook you breakfast." I said before putting my head in the crook of Dino's neck.

"Yay! Thank you, Kate!" They said quietly and walked out of the room. I then took Dino's arms around me and washed up.

I walked out and saw Dino sitting up. "Dino? What happened?" I asked then kneeled down in front of him. "I just heard sounds and woke up. I was about to find you since you were not here." He said laying down since he is still burning up. "I was just washing up since the guys want some breakfast. Just stay here and rest. I'll have breakfast with you." I said then kissed his forehead.

I closed the door quietly and walked downstairs. I then walked into the living room only to see the guys sleeping. I put some blankets on them and watch them sighing in relief.

I walked towards the kitchen to cook some chicken broth and also jjamppong (noodles with soup). I woke up the guys and helped them set up the table.

"Kate, aren't you going to eat?" Joshua asked. "I am but with Dino." I said then put two bowls filled with chicken broth and jjamppong. I put it on the tray and left it on the table.

I then head straight to the living room after the boys washed their dishes.

"Guys, you can just go ahead and chill here. Just please be quiet, okay? Dino needs rest since his fever hasn't gone down ever since he got home. There are snacks on the cabinet on the left. Just don't eat those snacks with those sticky notes since those are Dino's favorite snacks. Ed, since you would always come here. Just guide the guys to their rooms if they want to sleep. Goodnight guys!" I said then took the tray and went upstairs.

I opened our bedroom door to find Dino quietly humming to Fools by Troye Sivan.

"Dino, here eat up." I said then placed the tray on his lap. I took our little table and sat by the floor to eat on the table.

"This tastes so delicious, Kate." He said drinking the soup from the chicken broth. "Thank you, Dino" I said then continued to eat.

After a few minutes, we finished eating and I took all the dishes and washed them downstairs.

I then went upstairs and jump straight into bed. "I want to sleep. But i can't." Dino said next to me.

I snuggled closer to him and hum a song. He also snuggled closer to me and put his head on the crook of my neck. "Thanks, Kate. I love you." He said yawning.

"You're welcome, Dino. I love you too." I said kissing his forehead then let the darkness surrounds me.