Run to you // Woozi

Jihoon/Woozi's POV

Holding back my tears, hiding my fear. I will go to you.

"Why? What did I do? Is my love not enough?" I asked myself.

"I was about to sleep but I woke up from thinking of you and went outside. I was walking but started running just like my heart."

Today was our 3rd anniversary. I just woke up and fixed myself then started running to her apartment. I knocked on the door but she didn't answer. I then took my duplicate key for her apartment and opened the door. All I see is a plain house. Plain like nobody lived here. I took a step and heard a paper crunching below me. I picked up the paper and heard my heart shattered.

"Don't find me. It's over. Goodbye"

I kneeled down and cried. Tears that are so precious wasted over a girl who left me like I didn't gave the world to her.

"Even though I don't know where you are, I'm following the compass of my heart."

I'll find you. I promise that. What did I do to deserve you leaving me?

"Slowly looking through the map in my heart.

Then I can find you, who cares if it's a bit far?

I'll follow the line that connects us two."

I'll follow the red string tied on our pinkies. Who cares if I have to travel the whole world? You are my soulmate, my best friend, my one and only.

"When you said you engraved my name in your heart. Remember why my eyes grew so big."

You said that we were meant to be. What happened? I loved you with my whole heart. What did I do?

"Right now, you and I, we both need the same thing. But I don't have it so let's meet...please"

I need your love, your words, you warmth. Why did you leave me? I always make time for you...just why?

"Please, always be well until I find you. I'm going to you right now."

I wouldn't care about anything. You're my main priority right now. I'll find you and say those things that I haven't had the courage to say. So please, let's meet again.

"I'm going. I'll try my best to tell you my heart. Even if it won't reach you by any chance."

I'll try everything. Just to feel you and see you again

"Even if I run out of breath more, I'll go quickly. So please wait there a little more.

Bare with my heart and wait. I'll find you.

The day when your time and my time faces each other, I will hold you."

Hold you like never before. Hold you so tight that I don't want the thought of you letting go ever pass my mind.

"Please be well until I get there.

I really really miss you."