Vernon

Vernon's POV

"Vernoniee~ Have you eaten yet? What are you doing right now? I miss you so much! Take care of yourself there, okay? Don't be hard-headed to your hyungs and don't forget to help. I love you!~ Come back safe and whole 💖"

My girlfriend, Sab, left that voice message to me a while ago. She doesn't know that I am now coming home.

We got out of the airport then we go to our seperate ways. "Bye hyungs and Dino!~ See you tomorrow!".

I took a cab then head straight to our house. All lights were off and It's no-one is in here.

Once I opened the door, candles lit up the room.

"Saengil chukka hamnida! Saengil chukka hamnida! Saranghaneun Vernoniee~ Saengil chukka hamnida!" I heard Sab singing..

Wait...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY?!

I then saw Sab switch all the lights on. "Don't tell me you forgot...again?" She said holding the cake while raising an eyebrow.

"Hehehe yeah. Thank you, my yeppeuda yeoja-chingu! Thank you for preparing this. You knew that I was coming home right now?" I asked then quickly took a glance at the living room.

There were fairy lights and balloons on the wall saying "Happy Birthday Vernon!".

"The guys told me. Wait there they are!" I then heard the door opened and rowdy hyungs and maknae filled our quiet house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DK AND VERNON!!" They all shouted.

"Come on now guys. I know that you are hungry. Put your gifts there *pointing at the coffee table* then help me set up the table." Sab ordered and made her way to the kitchen.

"You are one lucky man, Vernonie" Cheol-hyung said then patted my back.

We arrived at the dining room to see a feast. I then helped Sab to set up.

"Dig in! I know that you are all tired and hungry. So go ahead!" As soon as Sab said those words, we started taking food unto our plates and eating it.

Compliments flooded the dining room. "You guys do know that I am a part-time chef, right?" My girlfriend said while chuckling.

"One of the reasons I fell in love with you." I said then kissed her forehead. She blushed then lightly hit me in the chest.

"Stop being this flirty around them. Some don't even have girlfriends yet." She whispered the last part but I guess the guys heard it.

"YAH, YOU IMMA!"
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT, YOUNG MISSY!"
"CHICKEN CAN HEAL MY HEART SO I'M SATISFIED WITH CHICKEN RIGHT NOW!" "KIMBAP KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"
"I'M TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A GF!"
"STOP TEASING ME YOU MISSY JUST BECAUSE IM OLD!"
"IMA SMACK YOU WITH MY GUITAR!"

And that's how we ended the night together . Like a FAMILY.

(I have a task for you, my purple pancakes. Guess who said those lines. Getting them correct, earns you an Imagine about any member that you want!)