Pillow Fort // Joshua

I woke up and saw that my boyfriend isn't here by my side anymore. 'Jihoon must have called him to come over to the studio.' I thought then washed up.

I then came downstairs to a wonderful smell lingering all around the living room. As far as I know, Joshua isn't that quite handy at cooking, that's why I would always be the one to wake up early to cook him breakfast.

I came in the kitchen and saw Joshua making some pancake batter. I came closer and hugged him from behind. "Good morning Josh, did Jihoon called and told you to come to the studio?" I asked pecking his cheek.

"Nope! He let us off and gave us a week to relax. He knew that we have been stressing too much over this Album, so he told us to rest. Hoshi also told me that he had to carry Jihoon out of the studio just to relax. I can never understand how Hoshi can handle a boy like him. I mean he told us to relax yet he, himself, can't even do it. I just hope that Hoshi would let Jihoon sleep for more than 8 hours. He needs it." He said cooking the last two pancakes. I still haven't moved from my spot because he was leaning his head on my head.

"Josh, what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" I asked setting up the table and making some hot chocolate. Korea is getting colder and colder each day.

"Well, I just wanted to hang-out with my amazing girlfriend and cuddle all day!" He exclaimed while putting two pancakes on each of our plates.

We sat down and pray. After praying, we dig in and he told me all about their Album. We finished and I washed the dishes. I also cleaned the working area that Josh used while making the pancake batter.

After washing, I head straight to the living room and gasped to see a pillow fort. He turned on the butterfly lights that I bought and it illuminated throughout the whole room. He pushed the couch to make space for the pillow fort and he also took out snacks that we have been hiding for this moment.

I can't believe he actually remembered. It has been my dream to watch movies in a pillow fort. I didn't exactly had the best childhood. Joshua knew that and promised me that one day we will do that.

It has been 6 years since we started dating. I really can't believe that he remembered.

"You're the best, Josh." I cried out and hugged him.

"You thought that I would forget your dream? Tsk, how can you think of me that way? Just joking. Of course, I remember every single detail that you told me. I even bought the snacks that you wanted." Joshua said making me look up and saw him smiling.

"Thank you, Josh. I know that I shouldn't get this emotional but still, you did this on our Anniversary. I love you, Joshua!" I exclaimed hugging him to aggressively that we both fell over. Good thing, he put some pillows over the place that we fell in.

"You deserve it. This is a simple dream yet you're already crying like this. What would happen if I would go over the limit? I wouldn't want you fainting on me now, babe. I'm happy that simple things can make you this emotional. I'm so lucky to deserve someone like you. Someone who is understanding. You kept on cheering for us and we appreciate that. Now, look at us. We are going to release our 4th Album. Thank you for being there with me even though I'm quite stubborn and almost broke off this relationship." Joshua said putting his head on the crook of me neck and hugged me tighter.

"Thanks, Josh. For being there also. You deserve to be this happy for all your right doings. I am thankful to God because he didn't let us separate even though we were on the edge of throwing it all away. These simple things mean a lot to me because it was you who gave and made it. Thank you for everything. Now, shall we start our movie marathon?" I said hugging him too.

He nodded and reached out for the remote. He turned on the TV and clicked something on his laptop.

'Closest Love to Heaven' came on and I suddenly punched Joshua with giddy. "You're willing to watch this cringey movie with me?!" I said with excitement. "It is our anniversary. Might as well give it a chance." He said smiling down at me while pinching my cheeks. "Thank you so much, Josh." I said in awe. "You're welcome, Jane." He said then pressed play.

I'm so lucky to have him.