Mingyu

Bre's POV

Your boyfriend was super tall. But his advantages are: cooking, cleaning, piggyback rides, cuddles and reaching higher stuffs.

The disadvantage is kissing. Whenever we kiss, it's either him pulling me up or him bending down a little.

But since now, I grew a lot. I can now kiss him better!

"Oppa, where are you?" I shouted throughout our house. "In the kitchen" I heard him say not that loud.

Our house is just an ordinary house but a lot of space. Like we have 8 rooms and etc,.

I come down to the kitchen then backhugged him. He was cooking tonight since it was his day today.

"Why, Bre? Is something wrong?" He said while craning his neck to look at me.

I quickly stole a peck then hugged him even tighter.

"Yah, why did you do that? I was supposed to be the one making you blush not the other way!" I look up and saw him blushing.

'Can't believe I have this effect on him' I thought then kissed him again. This time with passion.

"Oppa, I would like to make you blush every now and then. I don't know why but I like it when you blush. It's like making me think that I have such a great effect on you to turn you into a tomato. I love you, Oppa~ Thank you for loving me and accepting me!~" I said as soon as we pulled away.

He blushed again and said "You're too sweet, baby. I love you too!~ I also like it when you blush. It makes me feel like I am the only one who can make you look and feel like that. I promise to be by your side every single step of the way." He then pecked my lips and returned my hugs.

"So lucky to have you" We pulled away then I helped him to cook our food for tonight.