Wonwoo

/Wonwoo/

I woke up and remembered that Wonwoo will be leaving today for their concert in Japan. They will stay there for the remaining days. Making me and my son alone. Yup, I'm pregnant. No one except our parents. I was now on my 3rd month, starting to show a little bump.

I was so excited to tell him. Okay so, I came downstairs smelling a whiff of *wonwoo's perfume*. I guess he just left a while ago. I saw breakfast with a note on my cup of hot choco with little marshmallows.

"Mei, I love you so much. I really really can't wait to change your last name. But since we are too busy right now, we'll have to wait for that moment. I miss you and I love you!~ Don't forget that okay? Also, stay safe baby! I still want 2 sons and a daughter!~. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!"

I blushed and smiled then ate my breakfast. I finished quickly and showered. I work as a makeup artist for Pledis Ent. That's how we met. It has been 6 years since we started dating. We met when he trained here on 2011. So we started dating, 2012.

*ring* *ring* I picked up my phone to see Wonwoo calling me through Skype.

'Hey babe, how are you doing?'
"I'm fine, you?"
"Same, we will be arriving Japan in 2 hours. I already miss you so much!!!" He whined. I saw the others cringed seeing him whine.
'NOONA! CAN YOU MAKE HIM STOP WHINING? IT'S SUPER ANNOYING! CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KEPT UP HIS ANNOYING WHINES. I'M SO CLOSE TO PUNISH HIM WITH MY GUITAR!' Woozi said more like shouted at the back of Wonwoo.
"Woozi, be quiet. You're in an airplane. Cheol-oppa, can you make Wonwoo shut his mouth? You, Wonwoo, shut up okay? I miss you too but whining won't do any difference to us. Have fun in Japan and bring me a lot of your merch there! I need to go now, bye!"
'Bye Mei/Noona!!'
'I love you, Mei~'
"I love you, oppa~"

We ended the call. I lay down on the couch and just stay there. My friends called and asked me to go shopping with them. I changed my clothes then head out to meet with the PRISTIN girls.

2 hrs. later

Roa and Yebin were the ones who stayed with me. Since they don't have any activities for the next 2 weeks. They thought that it would be fun to sleepover and take care of me.

I forgot that I accidentally slipped and said that I'm pregnant a while ago. They made me wear tight clothing, so I can't really escape that one. They promised to never tell a soul including Wonwoo.

"Unnie, gwenchana?" Yebin asked me while softly patting my head. "Gwenchana, just a little bit sick." After I said that, I bolt towards the bathroom and puke. I felt Roa take my hair in her hands and tie it.

"Unnie, rest after this okay? I'll cook you some soup. It can help you calm down." Roa said then let Yebin help me wash myself then guided me to my bed.

A few minutes later, Roa came and set down a tray infront of me. She then proceeds to feed me.

"I'm so lucky to have you girls by my side. Thank you very much for supporting me and wonwoo. I love you, yedeura" I said then laugh as Yebin and Roa made such a face when I called them kids.

"Thank you for taking care of us, Unnie. We are just paying you back by being there to cheer us up whenever CEO-nim would disapproves of something that we did. Thank you and We love you too!" Yebin said then they both hugged me.

"Come on. Let's sleep now. This baby is making me tired." I said then let them position themselves beside after Roa washed the dishes.

"Goodnight, Binkyung" "Goodnight, Unnie"

Fast forward to 2 weeks

Today is the day, Wonwoo will come home...

But something happened. I woke up and saw balloons and rose petals on the floor.

Pristin came in and handed me my breakfast along with a note.

"Unnie, you are so lucky! I'm jeal-OUCH!" Eunwoo stopped midway 'cause Nayoung pinched her. "You're too young. Stop it. Unnie, eat up then follow the instructions on the paper. We'll see you later!" Nayoung said then all of them gave me hugs before leaving.

I ate my breakfast then read the note.

'Baby! I miss you! As you already know, I have a suprise for you. Okay so first, go ahead then shower. Go to my closet then take out the black bag. That's your clothes. Just go naturally and put your hair into a ponytail. Just knock on the door and shout 'Cheol-oppa'. I'll see you later!'

I then get up and showered. As Wonwoo said, I took out the bag then saw my clothes. (Clothes, make-up and hair below).

I knock then shout "Cheol-oppa!". I heard him running up the stairs then opened the door. "Come on. Let's hurry!"

We then run to the car then dropped me off to the park where my first date with Wonwoo happened.

I saw signs and such. I followed a sign then suddenly Han-oppa came out and handed me a rose. "For you, Mei." He said then disappeared. Actually, he just ran. As I wander down the path, each member came out and each handed me a rose.

In the end, I saw lights on the trees and Wonwoo in the middle.

Wonwoo hugged me then kneeled down. "Oh sh**, sorry Shua-oppa! But is this real?!" As i cursed, I heard Shua-oppa shouted "THAT IS A SIN!" I then heard laughter.

"Yes, Mei. This is real. So...it has been 6 years since we started dating. I know that I don't show my sweet side often but just know that I am always here and ready to support you in anything that you do. I will always love you and take care of you. Mei, I told you that we will have to wait since we are too busy but I can't and I really really wanted you to know that that waiting is over. Through ups and downs, fights that were too rough. You still stayed. I was suprised actually. But maybe you could tone down the violence? Just kidding hahaha. I love you Mei. So, will you marry me?"

He said then opened the box.

"YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!" I said the proceed to kiss him.

"We love you, oppa. Very much." I said as we pulled away touching my stomach lightly.

I heard gasps around us. "We?" Wonwoo asked. "YOU'RE HAVING A BABY, YOU PABO!" Woozi said.

"OHMYGOSH THIS IS THE SECOND BEST NEWS THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD THIS DAY! THANK YOU MEI!

I promise to take care of you both. I love you so much!!!"

He said then kissed me.

"I love you too, oppa" I said hugging him.

Cheers surrounded us. 'I guess this is my happy ending. After all that suffering before, I finally got my reward'