Hanahaki Disease // Jihan

"You were there for me every time I needed some help. You were always there. It's been 8 years, half of it is when I realized that I li-love you. Yes, I do love you but why not me? Why not give me a chance to show you that you actually meant so much to me? 'cause I'm so sick of this one-sided love and I just want to cry because I know that I don't have a chance with you...

Please smile for me? I might hurt you by leaving behind our 8 years of friendship but I have to do this... I have to leave now... I'll never forget you. I have to do this surgery... just to forget my feelings for you. I'll miss you... 사랑해~"

"No! Don't do it! I love you too! I love you, Hannie. Those girls were nothing to me. I dated them because I wanted to forget you! I know that I don't have a chance with you too because I thought you were in love with Seungcheol. But, now... i knew.. I knew that I am already falling for you when you accidentally said those 3 words to me. You made me realize how much you actually mean to me, how much I longed for you when you're not talking to me, how much I missed you.. I love you... I'm sick of this one-sided love that I really wanted to do the surgery but this love is magical. It made me feel emotions that I have never felt before. This love is so magical that I wanted to keep it even though it kept on hurting me... Please? Don't go? Give me a chance to prove to you how much I love you! Please! Don't leave me"

"You just proved to me how much you love me by saying back those 3 words. I won't leave you. Don't worry, I won't... So top crying and kiss me, you fool!" I said as he looks up and kissed me immediately at the lips.

"사랑해" "나도 사랑해"

We kissed but soon pulled away when we heard our friends cheering for us. I hope that nothing would go wrong especially for the two of us.

(It's so short! I'm sorry! I didn't have enough ideas but i was thinking if this could turn into a story and it did work! So after this, expect my first story!~ Fighting!~)