1

7/2/2021 Author's Note: Hi there! Thank you for checking out my book! As you read through this story, you will see that my writing, grammar, etc. is horrible. I started this book in 2017 when I wasn't even a teenager yet (yeah i joined the app before i was 13) and I had no idea how to correctly write. I am currently making a new edition of this book, rewriting it with better grammar and all that. That said, this is my original story. I highly doubt that anyone would want to take my story but if you do, please give me credit. Thanks - Terri/T. Marie

---

It was early in the night. Me and my friend Gigi were heading to our favorite bar, Chillerz. We had just arrived when the waitress asked us what we wanted to drink.

"I'll take a Vodka Martini", Gigi said.

"I'll take a Margarita, On The Rocks", I said to the waitress. The waitress nodded and walked off to go and make our drinks.
"I'm looking for the next karaoke star here at Chillerz. So, who will it be", asked the dj as he scanned the crowd.

"Ashli, you should go. Really, you have the best voice ever", Gigi said, nudging me to go on stage. "I don't th-." I was cut off by the dj calling me to the stage.

"Yo, red with the Flawless 99 shirt and ripped blue jeans, come up here and show us what you got", the dj said enthusiastic- ally. I stood up and walked up to the stage, worried but excited all in one.

"So, what will your song be tonight", the dj asked me.
"Uh, I'll take The Final Countdown please", I said with a big smile. After The Final Countdown, I sang Rock The Night, Superstitious and Cherokee. When I was done, everyone clapped. When the applaudi-ng ended, I went and sat back down at the bar, only to see that Gigi had left.

"Hey cutie", said a man behind me. "Hey", I replied when the man sat next to me.

"You know,  I think that your singing is pretty great. Ya know what, you might be the next person on my band", the man said.

"Uh, your band", I asked, as I was shocked.
"Yeah, my band."
"Ugghh, Joey. I told, don't talk to other women. Your my boo and I don't want other women to start liking you", said an angry blonde in a silver, show-your-butt dress.

"Brandi, I am over you. You think you can control me? Well, here's the truth: ya can't. So why don't you go and save yourself the trouble and find a new guy out here that loves women that cheat on him", this man named Joey said. The girl, Brandi, got mad and steamed up, and stomped away.

"So, your band", I said, trying to get the conversation started.

"Oh yeah, so, my band is, well, I can't tell you yet", Joey said.
"Oh. Well, can you tell me your full name", I asked. "I'm Rolf Magnus Joakim Larsson, but you can call me Joey Tempest", Joey said.
"Your the actual Joey Tempest? Like, the real Europe lead singer", I asked stunned.
"Yeah. Hey, why don't we meet again sometime. How about next Saturday night, right here", Joey said.

Without thinking, I said, "Sure, why not?" And with that, little did I know, but I had just became Joey Tempest's girlfriend.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡