9

2 Weeks Later....

I was out of my wheelchair. My doctor had said that my leg had healed and I could walk again. I was excited and nervous all in one. What if, since I've been in the wheelchair so long, I fell the minute I stood up. What if my leg gave out and I fell? I didn't know, but I was happy to be out of the wheelchair. Joey was there and helped me outside to our new car. After the incident with our other car, we had to buy a new car.

The new car was a small car, but it would have to do. Since I was out of the wheelchair, we had a celebratory dinner. We ate at a restaurant called Sweetie Pie's. The food was good and afterwards, we had an ice cream.

"Thank you Joey", I said after taking a bite of ice cream.
"Your welcome."
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The Next Day...

I woke up on my couch with a plate of food on the coffee table. Joey must have done this, I thought. I looked around everywhere for Joey, but I couldn't find him.

He must have to do something with the band, I thought as I ate the food. I turned on the t.v. and searched for something to watch. I was watching t.v. when there was a knock at my door. I opened the door and seen that it was Joey.

"Hi, Joey, " I said.
"Hey, Ashli."
"Come in",  I said as it rained outside.
"Actually, I wanted you to come outside with me",  he said.
"Really? You want me to go into the rain?" He nodded, and I noticed he was soaked.

The sight was beautiful; his beautiful blonde hair was wet, and it was actually straight. I laughed and followed him into the rain. He handed me a bouquet of flowers. I smiled and layed the flowers down on the stairs.

We danced together in the rain and had a good time. But, if it wasn't for a secret man watching us, we could have stayed outside longer.

"Ashli", a familiar voice shouted.
"Daniel", I questioned.
"What are you doing with this, this, this man that stole you from me and you followed him because he is a famous singer with a lot of money that I don't have and that you want so badly just so that you can get expensive stuff. You know that is the only reason that you are with him", Daniel said.

"Uh, no it's not. I'm with Joey because he likes me and I like him. He understands me. Did you ever care about me when you broke my wrist. Or when you kicked me in my chest and I couldn't breath for a week. No, you didn't. But Joey has been there when we got in the car accident. He stayed by my side the entire time", I said, defending Joey. Daniel raised his fist and tried to punch me, but Joey took the blow.

"Daniel", I screamed, angry at him. I helped Joey off of the ground and up the stairs. I let him into the house and then I came back out to get back at Daniel. We argued for a good 15 minutes before I walked back into my house. I found Joey on the couch.

"Joey, I am so sorry for what he done to you. I promise, he's just mad as crap at me for being your girlfriend", I said. Joey sat up.
"I know, right", he said. I nodded and helped him into my bedroom.

"You can sleep in here tonight. I'll take the couch", I said.
"No, you sleep in your bed. I'll  take the couch", he said.
"No, Joey. I'm fine",  I said. He nodded and laid down. I watched as he went to sleep, as he had a long day. I smiled and went to bed on the couch.