Afterword

Thank you for those that read and voted on this story. I have really enjoyed writing this story. And I know this story sounded reallh cliche...and dramatizing...and crazy. But, I hope it was a great story. Here is some things that wasn't told in the story:

1. Ashli's parents and Joey's parents were never mentioned because they will be mentioned in the sequel.

2. Ashli joined Europe after Joey said that her singing was great and that she could be the next person on his band.

3. Ashli and Joey went on a total of 12 dates while they were a couple.

4.  Joey and Ashli live together at Ashli's house.

5. When Ashli got the call back at the end of chapter 8, it was Brandi.

Trivia
--------------

1. When I first decided to write this story, I couldn't decide if wanted to use the name Ashli or Carrie.

2. Joey and Ashli owned 3 cars in their relationship (car crash, Brandi and Daniel burglarized their car, the car they have now.

3. I originally was going to name this story My Life As A Rockstar's Girlfriend.

4. My friend gave me the idea since I really like Europe. A

5. I wrote this story back in 2015 and wanted to maybe publish it one day. And then I read it and thought 'This is a crazy story that nobody would ever read.' And then I discovered Wattpad in 2017 and November because I thought 'What if nobody likes this story, even on Wattpad?' But, I published the first chapter just to see if anyone would read or vote. And after seeing 1 vote, I decided to continue the story. And I'm happy that I did.

Thank You For Reading!

*Sequel To The Story Is
Coming The Summer Of 2018*