3

When I woke up, I was on my couch. I was holding a pillow in my arms when I heard a knock on the door. As I stood up, I heard another knock. When I got to the door, I looked through the peep-hole in the door. It was Joey. I quickly opened the door for him, and he came in.

"Hey Joey. What are you doing here so late", ( it was 10 at night ) I asked, my voice cracking. "Well, I thought I would come and check on you, see if everything was ok", Joey said.

I nodded my head yes and sat down on my couch. Joey handed me a box wrapped in in blue wrapping paper. I than-ked him and opened the box. Inside, there was a necklace with a heart in the middle.

"Joey, I love it." Joey giggled and sat down next to me.
"Well, it was just something to make you feel better", Joey said. I smiled with tears in my eyes and thanked him again.

"Ashli, I know I'm about to say something crazy, but, will you please be my girlfriend?" My jaw dropped.
"I-I-I will be your girlfriend", I said, only this time tears were running down my face. Joey hugged me, and I hugged him back. We had only met last night and I was already his girlfriend. Wow, I thought, it's only been one night and I'm already his girlfriend. Joey stood up, but I grabbed his shirt. Joey looked down at me with a What? look on his face.

"Joey, can you plase stay here tonight", I asked him. He acted like he was thinking.
"Yeah, I'll stay here tonight", he said and sat back down next to me. I smiled and fell asleep on his arm.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡