Chapter 10

I had fallen asleep. I was still covered in a blanket. I tried to move or speak.

Nothing.

I was awake and conscious but I could move or talk.

I felt panic, anger and sadness.

Weather they were my feelings or not I didn't know.

The blanket was pulled off of me once the car door opened. My mother. Her jet black hair and dark blackish brown eyes were staring into my soul.

"I've had to wait so long to bring this little brat to him." She sneared.

A large male who smelt like a wolf but also smelt like weed, picked me up out of the car.

My dad and Corey stood a few feet away. But Corey was in a trance like haze, eyes closed. She whispered something in his ear before Corey and my dad got back in the car  and drove away.

"You'll be able to talk later. My meds only seem to work for about.. 5 hours." My mom said. "Oh don't bother thinking of me as you mom either. That was all memory tricks. You can call me Elaine. "

The large male carrying me and my mother walked towards a dark looking mansion. I wanted to cower and hide.

"How much is Kane giving you for her?" The male said.

"50,000. Plus full access to potion making and spells." Elaine said. "My husband and I have had to live this fake like just to hide the little brat."

We walked up to the big iron doors. The male knocked three times before it opened. A large female opened the door. Her face had a large scar across it.

"Bring her in to Alpha's corridors." The woman said.

I was being sold? How much of my childhood do I actually remember? I'm too weak and small to fight. I don't know how to shift.

They walked, with me being carried into a large room covered with fur everything. The room was messy and smelt like drugs and sex.

My vision was blurry but I could see a huge fireplace with a pig roasting on it.

A male was sitting in an alligator covered seat. He was older and had blondeish gray hair.

He stood as we got closer.

"Alpha Nathan. Elaine has brought you the girl, Kayla." The male holding me said.

"She small. Why is she so small and fragile?" He said stroking my cheek.

"Well we had to do a lot of running away. There wasn't much time to keep her physically fit. And-" Elaine said before she was hit with the backside of Alpha Nathan's hand.

"I don't want to hear your bullshit excuses! I can't have a Luna that looks this shitty!" He yelled "Get then out of here."

"Wait! There's more?" Elaine said standing up again, hand on her cheek.

"She's mates with King Lane's son. Heir to the throne, Marcus." She said smiling evilly and looking at me.

I didn't know what any of this means. I just wanted away from this man.

"She is, is she?" He walked towards me.

He cupped my jaw in his hand and made it so that I had to look at him.

"She may be tiny and frail but I could make her strong." Alpha Nathan said stroking my cheek with his grimy hand.

I cringed and was able to move a bit.