Wish For Forgiveness

Heiri laid in bed curled up with her stuffed animal as she cried silently. Kyuubey sat at the foot of her bed, watching her as she thought of what to do. "What do I do kyuubey? I know she's hurting and upset... But I didn't think I would have worried her so much." She grasped her toy a little tighter thinking of the expression her friend had given her before walking away. Sorry doesn't fix things.

Kyuubey continued to watch her with great interest. He scratched his ear as he gave his response. [I do not have any advice to give you. This is not my area of expertise, but with the amount of despair in your emotions, it would only make sense that a witch should be present in the near future.] He put his hind leg back down as he stood and walked around before getting comfortable. Heiri sniffed as she wiped away what little tears were left. The future. She thought before sitting up and looking over at kyuubey.

"Kyuubey, I've been having these strange dreams. I think they're more like nightmares, but last night, I saw Konoe in my dream. And the night before, I saw Karii fighting a witch. I don't understand what's going on, but I need to know if it has to do with becoming a magical girl." She held a hand to her chest as she awaited kyuubey's response with baited breath. This could be her chance to figure out what was going on, or what was ailing her. The incubator picked his head back up, intrigued with her problem and curious as to what a solution could be. This was an opportunity to search and examine the girl, an opportunity he did not want to miss.

[You say that you saw Konoe the night before she attacked you? Would you not have been able to tell her apart from your friend then?] Kyuubey watched her reaction as she sat up more.

"No, you don't understand! I didn't see Konoe in Karii's form. I only saw her as herself." She took a deep breath as she tried to relax. Was she really to blame for this situation? The incubator could answer this easily.

[So to summarize, you're witnessing the future in your dreams? If that's the case then you might be precognitive. Or having the power of prescience. Though it seems to be weak as it is. I suspect that as a magical girl, with the amount of potential that you have, your power should increase drastically. In short, you should have more accurate visions but this is not guaranteed.] He flicked his tail as he watched her. [As a magical girl, your capabilities and powers are affected by your wish. Depending on what you wish for, you could have completely different powers.]