Something is Wrong

'Karii took Heiri's hands and looked her in the eyes. The brunette rose a hand to her cheek and shook her head, her hair and ribbons swaying in the breeze. 'Oh Sutichi-San we can't. It's forbidden love! If we're caught by anyone...' The red head pulled the brunette closer and pressed their foreheads together in a loving embrace. 'No one has to know. We can run away! Just the two of us!' Heiri's eyes were sparkling with the hope from their blossoming love! 'Sutichi-San...' The two closed their eyes and leaned in for a kiss while they held each other in their loving embrace! Then they-"

"Woah! Woah! What kind of story is this?!" Karii blushed as she put down her cat themed milk bottle. Heiri was completely red, trembling in her seat as she choked on her lemon chicken, the fork still in her mouth as she coughed. Karii yanked the fork out and gave her a good smack on the back as she coughed her way to fresh air.

Shiemi held a note pad to her chest and smiled in delight. "Do you like it~? I figured that since the two of you are together, I might as well write a story to get used to the song idea, ya know?" The blonde winked and held a finger to her cheek as she thought about the song content.

Karii's eye twitched in annoyance as she held back from taking the book and smacking shiemi on the head with it. Heiri rubbed her neck as her eyes finished watering. "Why did you make me the whiney one? And I don't sound like that!" Heiri picked her fork back up as she criticized shiemi's voice acting.

"Hey, I'm a singer not an actress." The blonde smiled and waved her hand as she bit the straw of her drink. "You'll grow to love it just as much as I do, so don't complain."

Karii crossed her arms and bit into her snack. "Tch." She glared as she stood up, flipping her hair to the side in a show of annoyance. "Let's head out. We should be spending our time collecting grief seeds and not reading lemons." Heiri looked up to her and nodded, picking up her tray and giving a small smile.
"Alright, Alright. I guess you have a point. I can't go with you guys today though. I have some stuff to do back home, maybe I'll see you guys later, yeah?" Shiemi stood up and threw a bag over her shoulder while she fixed a pair of sunglasses onto her face before she got ready to leave. Heiri looked to her idol and put a hand to her chest. "You won't be hunting today then? Should we get an extra grief seed for you?"

"Nah, I'll be fine.  I have a few extras laying around. I should really be heading home though, so I'll catch up when I can." The girl gave a peace sign before turning and walking out of the food court. Karii turned to Heiri and took the tray from her, setting it back down on the table.
"Don't worry about that. Someone else can pick it up. I want to head out and start searching as soon as possible, okay?" The red head asked as she walked away from the table. Heiri followed after her and looked around anxiously, wondering if it was really okay to just leave their trash laying there for someone else to pick up. "O-okay. Are you feeling well?" She asked in a concerned voice.

Karii put her arms up to stretch, letting them fall back down behind her head as they walked down the large hallway of the mall, heading outside to the parking lot. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" She kept a calm look as they made their way down the street. Heiri thought for a moment and yawned quietly. "Well, you just seem like you're rushed or have something on your mind. Was it Shiemi's story?" The mention of the idol's story brought a blush to both of their cheeks, more so on Karii than it did the brunette besides her. "Tch, no! Can't believe she'd write something like that, idiot...." She sighed and puffed out her cheeks as they walked.

"Yeah.... It was a bit out there. Ah-" Heiri looked down at her soul gem. Both hers and Karii's were giving off a strong glow. "So soon?" The girl sighed as Karii looked up in the air to see a ward. She held her soul gem out and quickly transformed into her magical girl attire. "Let's go." The red head stated before jumping into the wards. Heiri followed closely as she transformed as well, heading into the hidden world.