My Idol Hunts Witches?!

The next morning, Karii awoke to her younger sister pulling at her blanket. "Karii! Karii! Wake up, get up!" Karii sat up and yawned looking down at her sister, putting a hand on her head and moving her off to the side. "Not now Naomi... I'm tired." She laid back down and pulled the blankets up over her head. Naomi puffed out her cheeks and ran to the end of the bed, standing up and opening her arms wide as she looked down at her sleeping sister. "Karii, WAKE UP!" She fell face first into the bed, landing on her sister while she let her body go limp.

Karii threw her blankets off of herself as she sat up quickly. Naomi only giggled and sat up, crawling through the blankets to greet her sister with a smile. "You're up!" Karii rubbed her eyes sleepily as she glared down at her sister. "Yes, I know. I can tell." She picked her sister up in the blankets and moved her off, allowing herself to get out of bed before throwing the blanket burrito on the bed. Her sister smiled and laughed more as she crawled out of the pile and ran out of the room to go eat breakfast.

A few minutes later, Karii walked out of the room in her school uniform. As usual, her hair was brushed neatly and the blue ribbon was tied in a perfect bow. She rubbed her eyes as she sat down at the table, her younger sister was playing with part of her food as her father was making coffee. "Naomi, don't play with your food. You're supposed to eat it. Your sister is going to walk to school with you today, isn't that exciting?" her mother smiled as she set breakfast out for Karii. 

"She's going to walk with me? I thought she usually stayed with you for a while before you took her to school." She began eating as her mother cleaned the counter. "Yes, well, today I'm going to be a little busy so I figured Naomi could walk with you. Hurry up and eat before you start to run late." She smiled at her daughters as they ate their breakfast.

Karii soon finished her food as she helped Naomi clean up. Her younger sister jumped down from the table and grabbed her backpack, putting it on and waiting excitedly for her sister. "Karii hurry up!" Naomi leaned against the door as her sister walked over to her. "I'm coming! I know you're excited but this seems like a little too much." She opened the door as her sister ran out. Shaking her head, she turned back and waved good bye to her mother, heading down the sidewalk.

~🌸~

Naomi was walking besides her sister, singing a little song as she tried to keep a steady pace like Karii. Her sister was leading the way, reading a book on her phone but as always, paying attention to the street in front of them. Her sister smiled as she finished off a loud note in her song. She noticed an interesting pin on the ground and picked it up, it must have fallen off of someone's backpack. Finders keepers was a game that Naomi played very well, and now she had a new item for her collection of found goods.

As Naomi bent over to pick up the small tin object, a quiet whisper was heard from behind. She sat back up in time to see a black wispy mist going past her face. Once it was gone, a small feathery butterfly flew in front of her in a rather choppy manner. She gave a silent gasp in awe as she watched the creature seemingly dance in front of her, creating a warm blue light that was almost hypnotic. "A fairy...!" The girl smiled as she reached out to the creature.

Karii stopped in her tracks when she couldn't hear her sister's singing anymore. She set her phone down and turned back to see if Naomi had somehow wandered off. "Naomi are you-" she gasped seeing the creature in front of her sister. A familiar from a witch. It must have broken off from it's ward, but how did it get there, and more importantly, was Naomi affected by a witch's kiss.

"Don't touch that! Naomi get back!" Karii held out her hand as she ran over. Her sister looked over to her when she heard her name. Giving the familiar an opportunity to strike. It quickly fluttered it's wings on the girl, a sharp pain was felt on her hand as it touched her. She jumped up in pain as she held her hand close. The 'fairy' had left a purple needle in her hand and it was leaving an irritating redness throughout her arm.