fear

Sorry its short !!!! will be writing more this week !!!!!

      Tied to the post in the corner of the barn, I could see nothing but the wall in front of me The sound of horses growing closer signaled my fate the words of the man echoed in my head " he will kill her " yelling from the other side of the barn pulled me back.

"Get my whip this thief is going to pay in blood for what was taken from my fields" the man I now new as the second in command trying to talk to his boss " please don"t do anything to this one until you look at em please " the booming voice cut him off " This trash will be lucky if they live once I am through with them"  Hearing that the tears fell in cascades down my cheeks  i was going to die all that I had done to protect my child was going to end today. 

" oh so the thief is a women is it .. is this why you wanted me to take pity because some whore was out in the woods stealing from me" the second in command spoke softly " that is part of it sir but I don't think she is a whore sir , please  let her stand and and face you before you punish her" he looked down at me and spat out " well if you aren't a whore what are you? My man thinks I should let you plead your case ..." he  made a grunting noise and  the man who was taking my side bent down and untied my hands. " stand women and tell me why you stole from me. " when I didn't  stand he yelled " stand or take the punishment I decide." I spoke through the tears I need help to stand I am not feeling well" the next thing I know I was roughly hauled to my feet the man chuckled " oh now I see why the men wanted me to take pity on you, you are with child, what did the father not want the child." I spat out the father doesn't know about the child" .. the man stepped forward and grabbed my chin and made me look up at him he was about to scold me when our eyes met ..... and my body went limp and my vision black as I Fainted .....